Designed for Restoring Repair and Wear Protection of Automatic Transmissions System.
During Revitalization of the Automatic Transmission System, a ‘CERMET’ layer, grown on the crystal lattice of the metal surface layer, is formed on the friction pair surfaces (gear, bearings, hydraulic distributors, torque converter, clutches). So, the conventional metal to metal contact is replaced by a practically non-wearing cermet to cermet contact.
XADO Gel – Revitalizant is compatible with all types of ATF for automatic Transmissions, such as DEXRON®, MERCON® , MOPAR ATF®, CVT and so forth, does not have any chemical reaction with them and will not change their viscosity, friction modifiers and other physical-chemical characteristics.
XADO Gel – Revitalizant for Automatic Transmission System also compatible with nay additives for Automatic Transmission Fluids, no matter in what sequence they are applied.
General Characteristics of the CERMET Layer: -
÷ Micro-hardness – 650 to 750 kg/mm2;
÷ High Corrosion Resistance;
÷ Roughness Ra up to 0.06 micron
Additional Advantages: -
÷ Restores and provide Wear Protection to friction metal parts.
÷ Restores damaged metal surfaces.
÷ Improves reliability of the mechanism operation and prolong its operational life span.
÷ Reduces noise and vibration.
÷ Resistance to abrasion.
÷ Protects metal parts from wear during insufficient oil level.
We congratulate you on your decision to purchase XADO Gel – Revitalizant which will benefits your vehicle, the environment and your wallet. It will reduce friction and wear and extend the operational lifespan of your engine.
Please read and follow all information given in this user guide to get the optimum effect of XADO Gel – Revitalizant Treatment.
Before you get started: -
1. XADO Metalloceramics Coating makes it possible to restore different kind of worn out parts to their original condition provided that metal parts are only worn out but not damaged.
2. If the service life of any parts are coming to an end (severely worn out or 100% damaged), replace them.
3. If there is additional Teflon, Molybdenum or other additives in the transmission oil, change the oil and filter respectively.
4. Before the Treatment Procedures started, make sure that there are no oil leaks in the transmission system.
5. The specifications and quality of transmission oil used should follow the manufacturer’s recommendation.
6. Take into account that the maximum transmission oil quantity in the system should not overfill.
7. If close to the next oil change interval, we recommend that you change the oil and filter before starting XADO Treatment.
8. If your transmission system is severely contaminated, please flush your transmission system prior treatment.
9. Reconditioned Transmission Systems are strongly recommended to treat with XADO Gel – Revitalizant.
10. Transmission oil MUST NOT be changed until XADO Treatment Process completed. The whole Treatment Process will be completed within 1,500 km – 2,000 km.
11. In certain critical cases (metal parts are severely worn out), repetitive treatment may require. Please consult with our Product’s Advisor for further information.
12. XADO protective Metalloceramics coating is formed on any working mechanism (metal parts only), however, if the transmission system (clutches, rubber oil seals, O rings and other metal parts) which are in critical condition (100% worn out or damaged), should be replaced before treatment.
13. It is advisable to change the ATF Filter before treatment for the system. You should be able to discover whether how serious or critical of the wear and tear condition of the Automatic Transmission System. In addition, you also can find out the deterioration condition of those clutch materials in your Automatic Transmission system.
14. It is strongly recommended to use JET 100 Metal Conditioner with Revitalizant for Automatic Transmission System during treatment process in order to obtain maximum effect.
Automatic Transmission Fluid Capacity (L)
5 - 8
9 - 12
13 - 15
Aerosol Can (S) / Tube (S)
Method of Application
1. Check the ATF level;
2. Shake the Aerosol Can, spray the contents into the oil filler neck or through the dipstick opening of the transmission system;
3. Run the car as usual;
4. Treatment Process is completed after 1,500 km run or 50 hours of system operation.
÷ The sure sign of initial stage of Revitalization is improvement in system operation (noise reduction and smoother gear shift).
÷ If after 100 – 200 km run, system operation improvement does not occur, the most probable cause is pre – treatment diagnostic fault.
RETURNABLE / EXCHANGABLE POLICY
*STRICTLY NO EXCHANGE EXCEPT FOR DETECTIVE GOODS OR WRONG ITEM SENTS.
*Customer MUST prove by providing us a photo of detective item.
*Buyer will require to notify us upon returning the goods. Kindly please send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us within 3 days receiving parcel or your issue will not be served.
*Item must be return in the original packaging, the product taps, tag, carton or boxes, any missing item will be rejected.
*Any item in an unsuitable condition will be returned to you with and email notifying you of our decision.
*We are not responsible for any items lost in the post when returned to us, we suggest customer to returned with express or registered post with tracking number to ensure it is safe.
*All returning shipping cost will be responsibility by buyer at all circumstances.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.