Tramontina is a Brazilian company founded in 1911. Its mission is to develop, produce and deliver quality products that improve people’s lives. The Tramontina brand is now present in over 120 countries. It has a wide range of products that include furniture, electrical materials, domestic appliances, agriculture tools, and home & kitchenware.
Stainless steel blade 6 "with plain edge.
Handle injected polypropylene directly on the tang.
L W H (mm) = 295 x 50 x 22
Professional Master line cables have antimicrobial protection, which inhibits and reduces the growth of bacteria and fungi. This means a cleaner product longer, providing hygienic benefits and a reduction in the population of contaminating microorganisms. The antimicrobial technology is incorporated during the process of manufacturing the products, injection of cables and lasts for the lifetime thereof.
Safe and proper use:
Be careful when handling spiked cortantese products and keep out of reach of children. For better performance of the products, it is recommended to dry them very carefully after washing, even though in the dishwasher.
1. Blade made of stainless steel of the highest quality, combined with efficient heat treatment sub-zero, gives the large knife wear resistance of the wire.
2. Polypropylene cable with antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of fungi bactériase.
3. Certified by NSF, National Sanitation Foudation, internationally recognized organization by the practices of consultancy, inspection and training, aimed at ensuring the health of food, water, air and environment.
4. You can go to the dishwasher.
5. Remains beautiful for much longer.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.