How to Request for Cancellation/Exchange
1. You can request for cancellation after completing payment and if product has not been dispatched by then, cancellation request is approved and you can receive refund.
But, in case seller has already dispatched product, cancellation request can be rejected.
2. You can request for return after obtaining product, you should send the product in question to seller.
After seller checks if returned product is flawed, and approves your request, return is completed and payment is refunded.
3. You can request for exchange if wrong product is shipped, you should send the product in question to seller.
After seller checks if returned product is flawed, seller approves your request, and re-sends new product.
Criteria for Exchange
You can request for exchange within 14 calendar days from the DO date. But exchange request cannot be made in following cases:
1. When request due to change of mind is made after 14 calendar days following delivery date
2. When product is used, destroyed or damaged
3. When tag attached to product is removed or package of product is opened and product value is damaged
4. When sealed package is opened or packaging materials are lost
5. When too much time has passed and product value has so decreased that its re-sale is not possible
6. When exchange request is made for customized product such as hand-made shoes or accessories
7. When components of product have been used or lost
8. When buyer did not follow instructions included in product
RM 129.00 8%
RM 109.00 9%
RM 135.00 12%
RM 83.00 10%
RM 85.00 7%
RM 70.00 7%
RM 75.00 8%
RM 95.00 11%
RM 129.00 11%
RM 129.00 11%
RM 145.00 11%
RM 125.00 13%
RM 299.00 10%
RM 309.00 10%
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.