HAUSLIFE FURNITURE SDN. BHD.
Lot 11&12, Sungai Penaga, Jalan Subang 6,
HAUSLIFE is a clever blend of the German word “haus”, which literally means house, with the English word “life”.
Our company was founded in December 2014 by a group of visionary and highly experienced furniture enthusiasts who believe that furniture should complement architectural space and not compete with it.
Collectively, our founders have over 60 years of experience in the business, and their mission is to inspire the HAUSLIFE team to continuously offer top-notch quality products coupled with unparalleled service excellence.
Whether you are refurbishing a small office or orchestrating a large project with complex logistics, we can guide you through the process of defining your furniture needs, meeting the highest standards of quality and customer service.
A recognised and respected furniture specialist that leads the industry in offering world-class products and services while contributing positively to the society.
At HAUSLIFE, we offer a wide-range of trendy designs at competitive prices without compromising quality. Specialising in modernising different spaces such as homes, restaurants, hotels and offices, we offer a full-range of products including sofas, bedroom sets, dining sets, entertainment units to decorative items and much more.
We are a one-stop centre that offers complete service and customisable package, from designing, project management, consultation and execution. Our service is flexible and products can be customised to suit our clients’ needs. We take pride in our clients satisfaction and that achievement inspires us to continue stepping ahead to offer our best.
Our Core Values
The backbone of our company lies in the following values:
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Thank you for shopping with HAUSLIFE! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we are committed to providing you with a delightful on-line shopping experience.
7-Days Return Policy
At Ashley Furniture HomeStores or Ashley Galleries, which operated by Hauslife Furniture Sdn Bhd, we offer a returns policy which gives you seven (7) days to return or exchange an item purchased online with a valid receipt or parcel summary document, subject to Terms and Conditions. As it is a discretionary policy, there are some exclusions - see below.
a) This means you have a full 7 days to determine whether or not a new item is a perfect fit for your space. If you decide for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact us within 7 days of delivery so we can facilitate the return.
b) Shipping is a hard cost we incur from our logistics partners. If you decide to return the item, a restocking fee will be deducted.
c) The 7-Days Return Policy does not apply to items indicated “Final Sale”, “Display Item”, “Customized Order”, "Smart Buy", "Sold As Seen" as well as damaged items resulting from misuse, abuse, normal wear & tear and incorrect self-assembly, and products damaged after delivery was made.
Our 7-Days Return Policy lasts seven (7) days. If 7 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
If you change your mind and decide to cancel your order, please notify us within 48 hours of placing it.
If orders are only cancelled after 48 hours, a restocking fee of RM100 shall be applicable for item above RM500 and 5% for items below RM500, that means we will refund you for the product cost less restocking fee.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cancellation of customized orders after 48 hours.
Returning Furniture (except delivery only furniture)
If you purchase an item, which is eligible for return and wish to return it, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can return unwanted items under our return policy (this is where we refund you for items you do not want, but we are not legally required to) for a refund or exchange if you have your receipt or the parcel summary document that came with your order. Please note that cost of returns is incurred by you.
The returns need to be done within seven (7) days of delivery, unused and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packagin. We will refund the price you paid for the items, but delivery charges or any duties and taxes will not be refunded (unless returned in accordance with your rights). Our return policy does not affect your legal and statutory consumer rights.
If the packaging is discarded, additional RM25 of repackaging fee will be deducted.
After we have acknowledged your return request, our Customer Service team will contact you to schedule for the collection or items exchange.
Once you have taken delivery of your furniture, we will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights - for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described, if we have to collect the goods from you, we may charge you for the cost of collection.
There is a RM120 collection fee for returned furniture.
All refund will be issued in the form of credit back to the original method of payment. Should you prefer the refund via cheque or bank trasnfer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: email@example.com
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the goods to the address below:
Block F-04, Garden Shoppe, One City, Jalan USJ 25/1B, Subang Jaya, 47650, Malaysia.
Defective or Damaged Items
Your furniture is manufactured to the highest standards and, if you look after it according to the care instructions, it should give you years of pleasure. In the unlikely event that you have any quality issues with your furniture after delivery, you can contact us. If it is proven to fail because of a manufacturing defect, within the warranty period, any transportation charges for replacement of a defective part within the warranty period will be borne by the seller (Hauslife Furniture Sdn Bhd).
We take pride on the quality of our products, however there may be times the products may not be as perfect as we would like. If you identify the imperfection, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery to facilitate an exchange. You will need to email us with photos of the damaged merchandise so as to facilitate the exchange.
In the event an exchange cannot be made, we will offer a substitute or refund.
Please note that most of our items are made to order to achieve the most affordable price to you, hence we will need time to replace the item depending on the next available shipment.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over RM150, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
HAUSLIFE SDN. BHD. ("HAUSLIFE") appreciates your interest in its furniture and your visit to this web site. Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and HAUSLIFE are of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. HAUSLIFE presents the information on this web site as a service to its customers and other internet users. HAUSLIFE makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content of this site or other sites to which this site links. Any unauthorized downloading or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or from sites to which this site links, without the copyright owner's permission, is strictly prohibited.
2. You should assume that everything that you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of HAUSLIFE or other copyright owner, EXCEPT: You may print copies of the material for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on HAUSLIFE internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of HAUSLIFE Furniture Sdn. Bhd., including names identifying our products, such as HAUSLIFE, HAUSLIFE Logo. Modifying, distributing or using for any purpose the material in any HAUSLIFE web site which is copyrighted or otherwise protected under intellectual property laws directly violates HAUSLIFE's intellectual property rights. The material contained in this web site is copyrighted, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. HAUSLIFE makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or other sites to which the site links. All information concerning products are based on current information at the time of programming. HAUSLIFE reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in the information contained on this internet site, including without limitation, discontinuing or changing colors, materials, fabrics, designs, or specifications. Without limiting the foregoing, THIS WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HAUSLIFE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HAUSLIFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. THIS EXCLUSION ON CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. HAUSLIFE's total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), or otherwise) will not be greater than the direct incremental amount, if any, you paid specifically to access this site.
|Nothing in this web site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation in conflict with any third party patents.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HAUSLIFE HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
5. All information contained at this Web site is intended for the USA market only. This Web site is controlled, maintained, and serviced by HAUSLIFE Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia. This Web site can be accessed from all 14 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Malaysia, by accessing this web site both you and HAUSLIFE agree that the statutes and laws of Malaysia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Web site. You and HAUSLIFE also agree, and hereby submit to, the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Malaysia court. HAUSLIFE makes no representation that the information and materials in this Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this Web site in violation of Malaysia export laws and regulations.
6. Many of the furniture products displayed throughout the pages of this web site are protected by various design patents issued by the United States. These design patents, which are owned by HAUSLIFE in Malaysia, cover one or more of the ornamental or aesthetic features forming the overall furniture product. Design patents may also be pending in the United States and other countries worldwide which will serve to protect the designs of these furniture products when they issue from the respective country. These furniture designs are exclusive property of HAUSLIFE and may not be copied, modified, or imitated without the prior written permissions of HAUSLIFE. We are certain that you understand that HAUSLIFE must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks, and copyrights. Therefore, no license to HAUSLIFE's intellectual property has been granted by this internet site.
7. All remarks, questions, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data or other information communicated to HAUSLIFE directly through this web site or e-mail will become the exclusive property of HAUSLIFE, and is, and will be treated as, non confidential and nonproprietary. Without limitation, anything you transmit, submit, or post becomes the exclusive property of HAUSLIFE, and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, HAUSLIFE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, and HAUSLIFE will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities to the communicated materials that may appear in its products, business or services. Additionally, through your usage of this web site you may submit and/or HAUSLIFE may gather certain information about you and your web site usage. HAUSLIFE is free to use this information for any purpose it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, marketing purposes.
8. HAUSLIFE reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to revise these terms and conditions at any time. All revisions shall be posted on this page. Since you are bound by all revisions made by HAUSLIFE, you should review this page each time you connect to HAUSLIFE's web site. It is important that you fully read and understand the terms and conditions you are agreeing to be bound by, when you use this site.
RM 1,399.00 21%
RM 1,399.00 21%
RM 1,799.00 11%
RM 2,999.00 33%
RM 699.00 30%
RM 3,699.00 30%
RM 579.00 30%
RM 289.00 30%
RM 289.00 30%
RM 519.00 30%
RM 489.00 30%
RM 229.00 30%
RM 439.00 30%
RM 349.00 30%
RM 799.00 30%
RM 259.00 30%
RM 589.00 30%
RM 329.00 30%
RM 659.00 30%
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.