The SteelSeries QcK mousepad provides users with a precise and consistent glide through the combination of this high quality cloth material and an optimized textured surface. The specially designed non-slip rubber base prevents the pads from sliding, no matter what the mousepad is placed on.
The SteelSeries QcK has been used by professional gamers from around the world and had won more tournaments and competitions than any other mousepad on the planet. It is a great choice not only for the hardcore gamers, but also for graphic designers and other users requiring precision and accuracy. The mousepad is optimized for optical and laser technology.
Customize your game with multiple SteelSeries mousepads featuring exclusive StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty game art. These officially licensed QcK mousepads depict exclusive art of Kerrigan and Zeratul, the Terran character Tychus Findlay, a Marauder or a Marine, each a Terran unit featured in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
The QcK's high quality cloth with optimized surface ensures smoothness and precision for reliable responsiveness during intense gaming sessions. The specially designed non-slip rubber base prevents the pad from sliding, for flawless, steady performance when using both optical and laser mice.
All mousepads from SteelSeries are thoroughly researched, tested and optimized for gaming. Gamers constantly make split-second decisions and razor-sharp movements, and use their equipment much more extensively than practically any other consumer group in the world. That's why so much time is spent testing materials, durability, glide, precision and compatibility. And why there are no compromises. In short: SteelSeries surfaces provide unparalleled performance and precision.
Term and Condition
We hope you are completely satisfied with the item purchased at Brightstar Computer! However if you are not satisfied with the item because of wrong item/ broken seal, please refuse to receive the item from the logistic company.
(However, this does not apply to items in which “no refund” or “no return” are stated.)
For product return policy, 7 working days is in effect from the date of your acceptance of delivery prior to making a return, all we ask is that the product is:
Returns or Exchange Process
Please follow these steps to return your purchase to us:
1. Contact Logon Customer Care at 1300-88-0023 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return or Exchange Authorization within 7 days from the day your order is MADE.
2. Please have the following available when calling Logon Customer Care or include it in your email:
3. Once we receive your request for return or exchange, we will contact you within 5 business days for further instructions. To exchange item, please let us know the item you would like to have in exchanged.
4. Once your product return is received and inspected by us (usually within 5 working days of receipt), your refund will be processed and we will contact you to arrange the refund.
5. Buyer will be responsible for all delivery cost incurred for returning the item to Brightstar Computer.
TAKE NOTE: Please Contact Us for complete return instructions before you ship anything back to us.
Top Station reserves the rights to decline any return request if the reason for return or product condition falls beyond the platform return policy published herein.
*Recommended: We suggest adding a tracking number or delivery confirmation on returned packages to ensure your item is safely returned. Logon will not be liable for any lost or stolen return packages during transit/delivery.
*Please Note: All Sales and Promotional Items are not eligible for Returns, Exchanges or Warranties.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.