Product details of SteelSeries 9H 61101 USB Gaming Headset
Powerful and detailed audio experience via tournament-grade, next-generation SteelSeries audio drivers. Our latest drivers feature a wide dynamic range that allows you to hear all levels of your audio: lows, mids, and highs. SteelSeries audio engineers crafted the soundscape for the best possible gaming experience. Advanced components like high-grade mylar film were used to further perfect the sound with added clarity and no distortion.
"9H GAMING HEADSET USB - BLACK (61101)"
Building on the historic SteelSeries audio tradition, a custom-engineered soundscape features a wide dynamic range, which makes it possible for 9H to deliver a balanced and linear tournament-grade advantage.
Powerful, detailed audio experience via tournament grade, next generation SteelSeries audio drivers that feature a wide dynamic range that allows you to hear all levels of your audio: lows, mids, and highs. Our audio engineers custom-engineered the soundscape for the best possible gaming experience. Advanced components like high grade mylar film to further perfect the sound with added clarity and no distortion.
The SteelSeries 9H when used with the included advanced USB soundcard features two Dolby® technologies. Dolby Headphone allows up to 7.1 channels of realistic multi-channel surround sound. Dolby Prologic IIx can convert a simple stereo signal into a rich, surround sound experience. In addition, it can convert a true 5.1 signal in a full 7.1 surround experience allowing for multiple listening modes and a more realistic sound.
When the SteelSeries 9H headset is plugged into its advanced USB sound card, it enables a noise cancellation microphone. When you’re playing multiplayer, it’s more than just skill that will win you achievements, it’s communication that will help you dominate. To support that, the 9H headset features an active noise-cancelling, “smart” microphone that allows your team to hear you above whatever is happening in the area around you – appliances, dogs barking, whining spouses, and more.
- Frequency response: 10 – 28000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- SPL@ 1kHz, 1 Vrms: 110 dB
- Cable length: 1.2 + 2 = 3.2m
- Jacks: 2 x 3.5mm for PC
- + 4-pole 3.5mm Mac®, Mobile and Tablets
- Frequency response: 50 – 16000 Hz
- Pick up pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -37 +/- 3 dB
- Impedance: 2K Ohm
Term and Condition
We hope you are completely satisfied with the item purchased at Brightstar Computer! However if you are not satisfied with the item because of wrong item/ broken seal, please refuse to receive the item from the logistic company.
(However, this does not apply to items in which “no refund” or “no return” are stated.)
For product return policy, 7 working days is in effect from the date of your acceptance of delivery prior to making a return, all we ask is that the product is:
Returns or Exchange Process
Please follow these steps to return your purchase to us:
1. Contact Logon Customer Care at 1300-88-0023 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return or Exchange Authorization within 7 days from the day your order is MADE.
2. Please have the following available when calling Logon Customer Care or include it in your email:
3. Once we receive your request for return or exchange, we will contact you within 5 business days for further instructions. To exchange item, please let us know the item you would like to have in exchanged.
4. Once your product return is received and inspected by us (usually within 5 working days of receipt), your refund will be processed and we will contact you to arrange the refund.
5. Buyer will be responsible for all delivery cost incurred for returning the item to Brightstar Computer.
TAKE NOTE: Please Contact Us for complete return instructions before you ship anything back to us.
Top Station reserves the rights to decline any return request if the reason for return or product condition falls beyond the platform return policy published herein.
*Recommended: We suggest adding a tracking number or delivery confirmation on returned packages to ensure your item is safely returned. Logon will not be liable for any lost or stolen return packages during transit/delivery.
*Please Note: All Sales and Promotional Items are not eligible for Returns, Exchanges or Warranties.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.