• Heavy duty laminated steel, hardened steel end caps and recessed rivets, the Stanley 24/7 Professional Grade Laminated Security Lock brings maximum protection to the job site.
• This lock works everywhere giving you peace of mind when securing your tools and equipment.
• Laminated steel body, hardened steel end caps and recessed rivets, protects lock from attacks
• Hardened molybdenum alloy steel shackle resists sawing and cutting attacks
• Dual stainless steel ball-bearing locking system resists pry attacks
• Commercial 6 pin cylinder with anti-pick pins is 15% more secure vs. 5 pin mechanism
• Removable cylinder to key alike or re-key
• Patented rotating keyway cover protects against drilling attacks
• Also available with a shrouded body providing even greater resistance to pry attacks
- Body Material : Laminated steel body, hardened steel end caps and recessed rivets
- Design : Shrouded
- Body Size : 50mm
- Shackle Material : Hardened molybdenum alloy steel
- Shackle Clearance : 1”
- Shackle Diameter : 3/8” (9.5mm)
- Removable Shackle : Yes
- Shackle Finish : Nickel/chrome
- Keys : 2 solid brass-nickel plated and molded keybow
- Keyway : SC4
- Anti-Drill Keyway Shield : Patented spinning disc (hardened steel)
- Cylinder Retainer Plate : Hardened steel
- Cylinder : Full size, removable & KA
- Cylinder Material : Solid brass plug & shell
- Cylinder Pin Chambers : 6
- Pin Material : Hardened steel & nickel-silver bottom pins, solid brass top pins
- Anti-Pick Features : Yes (Spool driver pins)
- Locking Mechanism : Solid brass cam (duplex nickel plated)
- Locking Bolts : 2 STS ball-bearings
• Security Rating
- ASTM Grade : 4
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.