Uniqueness of Misai Kucing
Misai Kucing or in its scientific name Orthosiphon stamineus, has been used as a medicinal herb for many countries in Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia. The plant was introduced to Europe in the early 20th century and soon has become a popular herbal tea. It is also known as Kidney Tea. The plant was described as an herbaceous shrub which grows to a height of 1.5 meters with a unique flower, filaments that looks like cat’s whiskers. This medicinal herb is commercialized cultivated and marketed for its validated health benefits.
Health Benefits of Misai Kucing
- Increases the excretion of urine
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- As a remedy for kidney stone and arteriosclerosis
- Helps to relieve symptoms of gout and joint pain
- Improves hepatic function in diabetic patients
- Provides relief to those who have difficulty to urinate
- Formulated in capsule form
- Easy and convenient to consume
Each capsule contains
Herba Orthosiphon stamineus (Misai Kucing)……….…….. 500mg
Traditionally used to improve urination.
2 capsules each time, 2 times daily.
貓須草或在其學名Orthosiphon stamineus，是在許多東南亞國家，如馬來西亞和印度尼西亞被用作成藥材的一种植物。在二十世紀初，它被帶到歐洲，隨後傳遍歐洲，並被廣泛應用於草本飲料當中。此種飲料也被稱為“腎茶”。該植物是一种草本灌木， 成长可达1.5米，擁有獨特的花與花絲，看似貓的鬍鬚。此草本植物卓越的療效和保健作用，使得貓須草漸漸被市場接受，也造就了同類保健產品的誕生。
貓須草 - 500毫克
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.