Samsung Electronics announced its latest Galaxy A smartphones that offer premium design, easy mobile payment technology and enhanced camera features. The Galaxy A (2016) incorporates Samsung’s latest in innovative design and technology, giving consumers the ability to express their individuality with powerful performance in three screen size options: 5.5-inch for the A7, 5.2-inch for the A5 and 4.7-inch for the A3.
The Galaxy A (2016) continues the latest Samsung Galaxy design heritage, combining metal and glass to create a beautifully harmonious premium design. The new Galaxy A provides a superior viewing experience with a narrower bezel.
Now the Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7 (2016) support Samsung Pay, Samsung’s simple, safe and virtually anywhere mobile payment service. Protected by fingerprint verification, Samsung Pay works with both Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and Near Filed Communication (NFC) technologies.
The Galaxy A (2016) also comes equipped with an enhanced camera system for both brighter and clearer photos and videos. This advanced system includes Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to prevent image blurring, as well as a front and rear F1.9 lens to allow users to take optimum photos in dark conditions. What’s more, with Samsung’s Quick Launch feature, double clicking the home button launches the camera in less than a second. Consumers can also take their best selfie yet with features including Wide Selfie, Palm Selfie and Beautifying Effects.
Processor : 1.5 GHz Octa Core
Memory : 1.5GB RAM + 16GB Storage (Micro SD Slot up to 128GB)
Battery : 2,300 mAh, Fast Charging
Camera : Rear 13Mp OIS (F1.9) , Front 5Mp (F1.9)
OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Display : 4.7 inch HD (1280 x 720) Super AMOLED
Weight : 132g
Network : LTE Cat.4
Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1 NFC
Sensor : Accelerometer, Proximity, Hall, Fingerprint Scanner, Geomagnetic, RGB Light
Additional Features: Samsung KNOX, S-Voice, Optional Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
1 x Samsung Galaxy A3-A310, 1 x QUICK USER GUIDE, 1 x CHARGER, 1 x HANDSFREE
1 YEAR WARRANTY BY SAMSUNG MALAYSIA
Warranty Type: Local Manufacturer Warranty
(1) Your orders will be processed on a daily basis on business days, which is Monday to Friday.
(2) The daily cut-off time for order processing will be 3.00pm (Malaysian Time).
(3) SD MOBILE reserves the right to decide the cheapest and most effective courier company based on your location and the weight of your goods.
Refund, Return & Warranty Policy
We do not give refund or exchange if you:
• Simply change your mind; or
• Purchased the wrong product; or already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factor beyond our control; or no proof of purchase is provided.
For refund/exchange, product must be sent back to us in an original condition (new and unused) with:
Request & Consumer Guarantee Claim
Please note if the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to RM150 with any additional shipping charges may be applied; and any inspection / rejection fees by the relevant authorised service centre may also be applied. If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full compliance with the Malaysia Consumer Law, we may require you pay to Omaiya Store all costs associated with returning the product to you.
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
• Report the details of the fault return them by post or courier;
• Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• Stop using the faulty item;
• Ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
• Be sure that you did not cause the fault ie. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering the manufacturer’s warranty void;
• The product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• Not have reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to Omaiya Store attention soon after they occur.
• Omaiya Store recommends that you carefully review the details of the manufacturer’s warranty (if such a warranty applies) and ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Omaiya Store accepts no responsibility for non-compliance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Returned products will only be processed when accompanied by a valid reason and returned within the valid return period. Mobile handsets and tablets that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
For a 14-day replacement against any defects, device must be returned within 14 days of the date of purchase, accompanied by the original receipt and in full original packaging. This service will not cover products being returned with evidence of negligence, product tampering or staining. We reserve all rights of judgment on replacement against defective device that is unable to be powered on or unable to display IMEI number on the screen. Only identical product in model and color will be provided for replacement
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.