MULTI- PURPOSE COOLING LOTION
Head to Toe Nourish, Moisturize, Treat Acne, Whiten
The high antioxidantFullerenes in this cooling, multi-purpose lotion is capable of neutralizing free radicals to protect the face and body skin from the chain reaction of oxidation. This, in turn minimizes the production of melanin as well as signs of aging such as dark spots, fine lines, sagging skin and dullness.
This lightweight formula body lotion delivers the strengthening and restorative benefits to the entire face and body while thoroughly moisturizing for a visibly healthier, hydrated appearance. Softening and protective ingredients help soothe and condition existing dryness while boosting the skin’s natural moisture retention. Skin is left feeling soft, silky and renewed.
Horse Chestnut, Vitamin B3, Teast Extract, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B7 : Oil-Moisture Balance Formulation to regulate excess oil secretion on the skin.
Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract : Anti-inflammation and treats pimples, regulates oil production and tightens enlarged pores. Suitable for sensitive skin type, helps soothe acne and inflammation.
Fullerenes : lightens dark spots, whitens, treats acne and prevent inflammation, as well as improves dark spots and fine lines for youthful and refreshed skin complexion.
Iris Florentina Root Extract : Revitalizing anti-aging ingredient that is rich in natural isoflavones toreduces the depth of wrinkles, improves skin hydration and elasticity for an overall improvement in skin tone.
Mandarin Orange : Provides continual whitening function that not only hinders the development of melanin, but also boosts collagen production.
Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase : Treat acne and inflammation problems.Besides hydrating the skin, it’s also an effective solution for acne prone skin.
HOW TO USE
1. Face and Neck Area : After cleansing, shake well the Toning Lotion and dispense an appropriate amount of the product into dry hands or a cotton pad. Pat lightly onto the skin to enhance absorption of essential ingredients. Can be used several times a days as needed.
2. Body : For a daily hydrating and renewing body treatment, apply generously to the entire body. Dispense the Toning Lotion into dry hands. Massage gentle and circular motion onto the whole body. Repeat steps for dryness area part of the body. Apply when skin is warm after showering to trap hydration. Can be used several times a days as needed. Store the toner in the refrigerator to increase it’s instant cooling effect.
3. Hair : Apply when hair is warm wet after showering to trap hydration. Dispense an appropriate amount to restore back moisture after drying the hair.
Skin Type : all skin type such as oily, combination, dry, sensitive and normal skin
Hair Type: Dye hair and dry hair.
1. You must apply the toning lotion after cleansing to keep in skin moisture! Not necessary. Unlike a cream, the benefit of using a water-based toning lotion is that it spreads evenly and absorbs rapidly into the skin without any feeling of oiliness. It should be the first step of protection after cleansing as it helps to replenish skin moisture and remove dead skin cells when applied with a cotton pad, leaving it soft and smooth even without the use of make-up. Make sure to choose a toning lotion that suits your skin type.
2. Toning lotions must contain alcohol to eliminate bacteria! No necessary. Toning lotions that claim to offer an astringent effect, tighten pores, exfoliate skin surface and control oil secretion often contains high level of alcohol. The cool sensation occurs when alcohol evaporates, together with the heat, from the skin, and it helps regulate oil secretion by dissolving surface sebum. They are usually also added with Salicylic Acid and Fruit Acid to remove dead skin cells. However, prolong use of toning lotions with alcohol may diminish skin’s natural defense system. Avoid toning lotions with exceedingly
3. You have to apply toning lotions with a cotton! Not necessary. The purpose of apply toning lotion with a cotton pad isn’t just to remove dead skin cells, but also to ensure it’s evenly distributed on the face. In fact, the most effective method is to massage the skin afterwards. In addition, using a cotton pad is especially important when using an alcohol-based toning lotion in order to reduce its concentration and prevent quick evaporation which, in turn, may result in skin dehydration. Do not apply powder-based toning lotion with a cotton pad as it may weaken the effectiveness of the product.
4. You should always choose toning lotions labeled “natural” and “without preservatives”! Incorrect. It’s advisable to finish using the toning lotion as promptly as possible after opening since a water-based product can easily be contaminated with bacteria. A small amount of anti-bacterial agent is added to prolong its shelf life. Inappropriate handling as such leaving it open for too long or storing in high temperature places may cause the toning lotion to expire more quickly. It’s recommended to apply a cotton pad to avoid directly contact with the skin. Make sure to secure the cap immediately after use. Note that your skin changes with the seasons so must your toning lotion.
5. I prefer spray-on toning lotions because they work better at moisturizing the skin! Not necessary. Apply a nourishing moisturizer right after a toning lotion to prevent evaporation which could lead to skin dryness.
1.Delivery time will differ depending on your location.
The following delivery schedule is provided as a reference:
2.Confirmed order placed before cut off time will be delivered on the next working day, excluding weekend and public holidays.
3.Order placed after cut off time will be considered as being placed the next working day.
We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. If you are not fully satisfied with your online purchase, we will give you a refund for item(s) returned, subject to the following conditions. Beauty Colors (M) Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to limit or deny returns/refunds. Please note that we only accept full refunds.
How to Request for Refund?
You may request refund within five (5) working days from goods received. Complete the Refund/Exchange Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 03-80206508. You may contact Customer Care by phone 03-80249263, Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holidays) before 4:30pm. If the goods received are not faulty, damaged and are indeed, correct items ordered, but you wish to proceed with a refund, do note that RM10 (for the collection of returned goods) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Refund (excluding delivery charges) will be applied to the debit or credit card account used for the original order. Please allow up to 14 working days (excluding Public Holidays) for your refund to post to your account.
Ensure all information required in the Refund/Exchange form is correctly and accurately completed in order for us to process your refund smoothly. Please allow at least fourteen (14) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for us to process your refund.
Return or exchange procedures
You have to include the following details in the email:
- Order no:
- Contact no:
- Product to return or exchange:
- Reason for return or exchange (so that we can improve!):
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.