Iron any ironable garment from silk, to linen, to cotton, to cashmere, in any order, without adjusting the temperature. Philips Steam Iron GC4910 PerfectCare Azur delivers perfect results without the risk of burn or shine. Ironing is now simpler than ever.
One perfect setting for all your clothes
• OptimalTemp technology: perfect combination of temperature.
• 100% safe on all ironable garments.
• 100% fast on all fabrics; no other steam iron is faster.
• 100% easy to use, no adjustment required.
• Tested and approved by independent textile experts.
• SteamGlide Plus: perfect mix of gliding and stretching.
• Suitable for tap water with Double Active Calc Clean system.
• Iron switches off automatically when left unattended.
• Quattro Precision Tip for easy reach in tricky areas.
• Iron with smart light feedback indicator.
Fast and powerful ironing
• 2400 W iron for fast heat up and powerful performance.
• Steam output of up to 45 g/min for better crease removal.
Why choose SJK for Philips Steam Iron GC4910 ?
1. 2 years warranty by Philips Malaysia (Original Warranty).
2. All Philips product sold by SJK are 100% genuine from Philips Malaysia, strictly not privately
imported from unknown sources.
3. SJK ensures safe delivery by protecting all goods purchased with bubble wrap & stretch film.
4. Express delivery, dispatch within the same or the next working day.
5. 100% brand new products, strictly not used item or display unit.
2400W for quick heat up
With the 2400W the Philips Steam Iron GC4910 will heat up quickly and give a powerful performance to deliver super ironing results.
Continuous steam up to 45g/min
Continuous steam output of up to 45 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
Steam boost up to 180g
The iron's 180 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases.
350ml water tank
Less refilling with the extra-large 350 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
The latest revolution in ironing to deliver the perfect combination of steam and temperature. It's made to ensure you get speedy ironing and great results on tough creases, with no setting required, and is safe on all ironable fabrics. The perfect combination of steam and temperature because:
1) the Smart Control Processor sets the right temperature.
2) the HeatFlow technology enables an even steam and temperature balance.
100% safe on all fabrics even the most delicate like silk, cashmere, wool, polyester. Independent iron testing institutes have used PerfectCare on the most sensitive ironable garments and they confirmed excellent ironing results.
100% fast to iron, no sorting required. Iron all your garments with more effective steam.
100% easy to use
100% easy to use, no adjustment required. You can now iron all ironable garments one after the other, without having to wait or to adjust the iron's temperature dial.
Tested and approved:
Philips Steam Iron GC4910 is tested and approved by independent textile expert institutes, such as DWI, IWTO and Woolmark, for its excellent ironing performance. The Woolmark Apparel Care programme helps consumers to identify quality laundry products that are approved by The Woolmark Company for use on wool products. Philips, with its exclusive OptimalTEMP technology, is so far the only brand to be certified with the Gold standard from Woolmark. You can be confident that Woolmark-approved apparel care products are ideal for any wool garments.
Drip stop system
Drip-Stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets.
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
SteamGlide Plus soleplate
Philips' best gliding SteamGlide Plus soleplate to whizz through your ironing. The carefully design vents secure a well balanced steam distribution.
Double Active Calc Clean
The Double Active Calc system of your Philips Steam Iron GC4910 prevents scale build-up through anti-scale pills and an easy-to-use calc clean function. Regular cleaning of your Philips Steam Iron GC4910 from calc results in less white stains from calc and longer steam performance giving better ironing results.
Safety auto off
Philips Steam Iron GC4910 will shuts off automatically when left unattended. It will switch off after 8 minutes when left standing on its heel rest and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or sides.
Specifications of Philips Steam Iron GC4910
Fast & powerful crease removal
•Soleplate: SteamGlide Plus Soleplate
•Continuous steam output: 45 g/min
•Steam boost: 180 g
•Power: 2400 W
Easy to use
•Water tank capacity: 350 ml
•Safety Auto Off
•Fast and easy filling
•Cord freedom (swivel): 180 degree cord freedom
•Cord storage: Cord clip
•Power cord length: 2.5 m
•Suitable for tap water
•Calc clean solution: Double active calc clean
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.