Philips Steam Iron GC2048 speeds up your ironing thanks to: triple precision tip, even heat distribution across the soleplate and continuous steam.
Easily removes creases
• Power up to 2300 W enabling constant high steam output.
• 120 g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily.
• Continuous steam up to 35 g/min for better crease removal.
• Ceramic soleplate for better gliding performance.
• Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics.
• Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron.
• Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing.
• Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility.
• Even steam distribution for efficient ironing.
• A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric.
• Iron switches off automatically when left unattended.
• Robust heelrest for improved stability.
Why choose SJK for Philips Steam Iron GC2048 ?
1. 2 years warranty by Philips Malaysia (Original Warranty).
2. All Philips product sold by SJK are 100% genuine from Philips Malaysia, strictly not privately
imported from unknown sources.
3. SJK ensures safe delivery by protecting all goods purchased with bubble wrap & stretch film.
4. Express delivery, dispatch within the same or the next working day.
5. 100% brand new products, strictly not used item or display unit.
Power up to 2300 W
Power up to 2300 W enables constant high steam output.
Continuous steam up to 35g/min
Continuous steam up to 35 g/min for better crease removal.
Steam boost up to 120g
The iron's 120 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases.
270ml water tank
Less refilling with the extra-large 270 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
Safety auto off
Philips Steam Iron GC2048 shuts off automatically when left unattended. If it is left on it's heel rest it will switch off in 8 minutes. When left on the soleplate or on the side, it only takes 30 seconds before the iron shuts off.
Robust heel rest
Philips Steam Iron GC2048 features a specially designed extra large heelrest, which gives extra stability when it is put in vertical position.
Drip stop system
Drip-Stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without having to worry about stains from water droplets.
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Ceramic soleplate is scratch ressitant, glides well and easy to clean.
Philips Steam Iron GC2048 has a vertical steam function, for crease removal in hanging fabrics.
Calc clean slider
Philips Steam Iron GC2048 can be operated with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron GC2048, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
Triple precision tip
The tip of the Philips Steam Iron GC2048 is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
Even steam distribution
Thanks to the carefully crafted soleplate design, the steam is distributed evenly across the soleplate. This way you need less strokes to evenly moisten the garment and therefore less time to complete the ironing.
Specifications of Philips Steam Iron GC2048
Fast & powerful crease removal
•Soleplate: Ceramic soleplate
•Continuous steam output: 35 g/min
•Steam boost: 120 g
•Safety auto off
•Power: 2300 W
Easy to use
•Water tank capacity: 270 ml
•Reaching tricky areas: Triple precision tip
•Calc clean solution: Self clean
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.