This Philips Steam Iron GC1021 speeds up your ironing thanks to: triple precision tip, even heat distribution across the soleplate and continuous steam.
Easily removes creases
• Power up to 1900 W enabling constant high steam output.
• Steam boost up to 80g.
• Continuous steam up to 25 g/min for better crease removal.
• Non-stick soleplate coating.
• Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron.
• Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility.
• Even steam distribution for efficient ironing.
• A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric.
Why choose SJK for Philips Steam Iron GC1021 ?
1. 2 years warranty by Philips Malaysia (Original Warranty).
2. All Philips product sold by SJK are 100% genuine from Philips Malaysia, strictly not privately
imported from unknown sources.
3. SJK ensures safe delivery by protecting all goods purchased with bubble wrap & stretch film.
4. Express delivery, dispatch within the same or the next working day.
5. 100% brand new products, strictly not used item or display unit.
Power up to 1900 W
Power up to 1900 W enables constant high steam output.
Continuous steam up to 25g/min
Continuous steam up to 25 g/min for better crease removal.
Steam boost up to 80g
The iron's 80 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases.
200ml water tank
Less refilling with the extra-large 200 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
The soleplate of Philips Steam Iron GC1021 is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
Calc clean slider
Philips Steam Iron GC1021 can be operated with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron GC1021, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
Triple precision tip
The tip of the Philips Steam Iron GC1021 is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
Even steam distribution
Thanks to the carefully crafted soleplate design, the steam is distributed evenly across the soleplate. This way you need less strokes to evenly moisten the garment and therefore less time to complete the ironing.
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Specifications of Philips Steam Iron GC1021
Fast & powerful crease removal
•Continuous steam output: 25 g/min
•Steam boost: 80 g
•Power: 1900 W
Easy to use
•Water tank capacity: 200 ml
•Reaching tricky areas: Triple precision tip
•Calc clean solution: Self clean
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.