Philips Digital Hair Straightener HP8372 with sensor technology protects the moisture balance of your hair. The sensor diagnoses your hair 30 times per second and adapts the temperature to preserve natural hydration.
Beautifully styled hair
• Prevents static for smooth, frizz free shiny hair
Ease of use
• Instant heat-up time of 15secs
• Faster, more caring high-performance heater
• 3 digitial temperature settings
• Apply less pressure to hair to reduce the risk of breakage
• Perfect heat control with innovative sensor
• Perfect moisture protection with innovative sensor
Why choose SJK for Philips Digital Hair Straightener HP8372 ?
1. 2 years warranty by Philips Malaysia (Original Warranty).
2. All Philips product sold by SJK are 100% genuine from Philips Malaysia, strictly not privately
imported from unknown sources.
3. SJK ensures safe delivery by protecting all goods purchased with bubble wrap & stretch film.
4. Express delivery, dispatch within the same or the next working day.
5. 100% brand new products, strictly not used item or display unit.
15 sec. heat-up time
The high-performance heater ensures a fast heat-up time of just 15 seconds.
Floating ceramic plates
The floating plates move to adjust the pressure on the hair. This protects the hair shaft from being damaged and reduces the posibility of hair breakage.
Philips Digital Hair Straightener HP8372 keeps a more constant temperature for consistent results. Its high performance heater provides a more caring temperature while getting the exact style you want! Styling will be faster, since you need less strokes, while straightening.
Charged negative ions eliminate static, condition the hair and smooth down the hair cuticles to intensify the hair's shine and glossiness. The result is hair that is smooth, shiny and frizz-free.
Philips Digital Hair Straightener HP8372 with MoistureProtect sensor regulates the heat of the straightening plates for your hair needs, protecting the hair from overheating.
Philips Digital Hair Straightener HP8372 sensor diagnoses your hair 30 times per second and adapts the temperature to preserve natural hydration of your hair.
3 temperature settings (200 - 175 - 150 Celsius) that work together with the sensor to ensure that you always straighten at the best temperature for your hair type.
Universal voltage 110 - 240 V for international travel.
Specifications of Philips Digital Hair Straightener HP8372
•Cord length: 2.0 m
•Heat up time: 15 sec
•Maximum temperature: 200 °C
•Heater Type: High-performance heater
•Floating ceramic plates
•Auto shut-off: after 60 min
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.