9 Safety Points
1) Insulated Structure -Comply with IEC 60529 (IP25) for protection provided by enclosure against access to harzardous parts with finger and foreign objects- Prevent fire/electric shock/injury
2) Water Splash Proof Case Cover- Comply with IEC 60529 (IP25) for protection provided by enclosure against harmful effect due to ingres of water.- Prevent fire/electrical shock
3) One Push ON-OFF Switch- Switch off both main power line and water supply line directly- Prevent burning and electric shock
4) Non Flammable Material Compliance- UL-94-V0 Classification Material- Self extinguish, non-combustible material for external casing (Front Plate/Back Plate)- Prevent fire
5) Manual Reset Thermostat- Cut off power supply in the event of component failure resulting in continuous heating in abnormal conditions.- Prevent fire
6) Reinforced Polyamide Heater Unit- Self extinguish, non-combustible material for container- Heat Resistance 237°C- Prevent fire- Detachable heater for easy maintenance and easy cleaning by authorized technician
7) Auto Thermal Cut-Off (55°C)- Cut off power supply in the event of water temperature exceeds hazards limit- Prevent from burns (first-degree burn)
8) Built-in Earth Leakage Breaker (ELB)- Mechanical Type, Double Pole Switch- Double safety as it cuts off both neutral and live line completely if electricity leakage occurs- Power supply cuts off automatically when unit has current leakage- Prevent electric shock
9) Water Flow Sensor- Cut off power supply if the water flow is too low which can lead to water temperature from becoming very hot- Prevent over-heating
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.