Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a kind of innovated medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for artery SPO2 and PR detection. Being portable, it is able to measure SPO2 and PR values quickly and precisely.
Product Operation Scope
The fingertip Oximeter can be used to measure human haemoglobin saturation and heart rate through finger. The product applies to using in family, hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anaesthesia, paediatrics, intensive care, etc.), oxygen club, social medical organizations, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after sports. Operation in sport procedure is not recommended). It is also applicable to enthusiasts on mountaineering, patients (convalescents at home or those need first aid treatment), elders over 60, those work more than 12 hours, sporters and those work in the hermetic circumstance, etc. The product is not suitable to monitor patient continuously.
1. Install two AAA batteries into battery cassette before covering its cover.
2. Plug one finger into rubber hole of the Oximeter (it is best to plug the finger thoroughly) before releasing the clamp with the nail upwards.
3. Press button on the front panel;
4. Donot tremble your finger when the Oximeter is working. Your body is not recommended on moving status.
5. Press the button on the front panel, if we want change display direction;
6. Read relevant datum from display screen.
7. If there is no signal input, oximeter can shut off automatically;
8. Please replace new batteries when OLED indicates the batteries are in low power.
Detailed descriptions of product functions
1. Display Type:Two colors OLED display
2. with beep sound
3. SpO2:Measurement range:70~99
Accuracy:±2% on the stage of 70~99,Unspecified(≤70) for SPO2
4. PR:Measurement range 30BPM~240BPM
Accuracy:±1BPM or ±1%(the larger one)
5. Power: two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
6. Power consumption:below 30mA
7. Automatic power-off:the product shuts off by itself when no finger is in the product in 8 seconds
9. Operation Environment:Operation Temperature:5~40
Ambient Humidity:15%~80% on operation
10%~80% in storage
Air Pressure: 70kPa~106kPa
10. Declaration:EMC of this product comply with IEC60601-1-2 standard.
11. Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition:required test equipment (BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester) could measure the available pulse wave with the amplitude of 6% of the simulation pulse wave amplitude.
12. Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light::Device works normally when BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester exerts interfering signal test.
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English user's manual
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.