This popcorn machine comes in handy when you host parties, Saturday night DVD marathon, play games, and when kids congregate at your house. It creates a big bowlful of popcorn in just 2 minutes. This popcorn maker cart doesn’t use oil, instead uses hot air to pop kernels. Using and cleaning this air pop popcorn popper is a breeze.Old-Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Maker.
1. Clean the popcorn maker out before using the machine. Use a food-safe cleaner to wipe down the interior of the popcorn machine. Wipe the popcorn floor and the basket where the popcorn is popped. Plug the popcorn maker into an electrical outlet. Make sure the popcorn maker is on a flat surface.
2. Turn on the popcorn maker. Allow the popcorn machine to heat for about five minutes. Turn off the machine.
3. Place two teaspoons of oil per 1/4 of cup of popcorn kernels in the machine. Add the oil to the popping kettle. Make sure not to add too many kernels for the kettle capacity. Check your operating instructions for the capacity of your particular unit.
4. Turn on the kettle once more. Allow the popcorn to pop. When the popcorn stops popping for two seconds, turn the unit back off. Pop enough popcorn for the entire group.
5. Pour melted butter over the popcorn once you take it out of the machine. Do not add extra butter to popcorn in the machine. This can cause the unit to collect too much oil and that can eventually cause popcorn to taste rancid because the oil spoils over time.
6. Remove leftover popcorn from the machine at the end of each use period. Do not allow popcorn to sit in the machine overnight. Throw away unused popcorn or place it in an airtight container for future consumption.7. Wipe out the inside of the machine with a food-safe cleaner and sponge. Make sure to remove all grease and oil from the unit. Wipe the unit dry with a towel.
Product Dimension (L x W x H in cm) : 18.7 x 23.5 x 387.3
Product Weight (in kg) : 1.26
Color : Red
1 x Old Fashioned Movie Time Popcorn Maker
Strictly non refundable, can only do replacement with same item or other products with same or higher value. If same product runs out, other products with same or higher value with be replaced and buyer shall pay the difference.
Enquiries contact: 016 229 6309 I Office Hours : Monday – Friday (12 pm – 6 pm)
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.