The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners!
* Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBD II compliant (including CAN)
* Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
* Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes
* Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
* Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
* Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
* Easy to use with one plug-in
* Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
* No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
113 mm ( 4.4") ã€€ã€€ã€€ ã€€ã€€ã€€
74 mm ( 2.9")
NW: 0.25 Kg(0.45lb), GW: 0.27Kg(0.50lb)
* MaxiScan MS300 Tool
* User's Manual
* CD Software
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.