Nokia 8210 (REFURBISHED)
Few mobile phone position them with fashion, Nokia 8210 is one of them. Launch in 1999 at Paris Fashion Week, Nokia join force with Kenzo to promote the phone. Showing off what their designer can do to further revolutionized their older fashion phone, 5110. They got rid of the stubby antenna, stylized the keypad, and pack them all in a sleeker form. Then they adorned it with colourful Xpress-on cover and end up with a phone weight just 79g, it was a runway and runaway success.
What is refurbished item?
Retailers filter through defective items to ensure what goes back to the manufacturer can be restored to a good-as-new condition. All defective items are shipped back to a central processing point for technical identification and sorting. Each item is checked thoroughly to see if they can be saved and if so, they are repaired and new parts are added if needed to replace old ones. The item is cleaned, repackaged and shipped back to the retailer, with a “factory refurbished” label on it, allowing people to distinguish it from a brand-new item.
Refurbished vs. brand-new
Refurbished devices often sport the same features and quality as new ones. These are often immediate returns, which are tested to ensure that they are in working order before they are sent back to the retailer to be sold. Refurbished does notmean that it is used or defective, but when you shop for a refurbished device, always compare it to new, reconditioned and recertified devices with like features to make sure that you get the features you need.
Why buy refurbished products?
1. Refurbished products are less expensive and prices can be as low as 80 percent below retail.
2. Purchasing refurbished products is beneficial to the environment as you prevent it from ending up in a landfill, thereby reducing electronic waste that contains toxic materials like cadmium and mercury.
3. More often than not, refurbished and recertified products offer the most benefits as they have been returned to the manufacturer for repair and further testing. If the device performs properly after testing, it is certified as good as new and returned to the market for sale.
4. Some refurbished electronics may come with same-as-new warranties. Understand whether the product is truly a refurbished electronic, and check the warranty carefully.
Size (H x L x W): 101.5 x 44.5 x 17.4 mm
Screen: Dot matrix LCD
OS: Nokia proprietary
RAM Memory: N/A
Flash Memory: N/A
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 650 mAh battery (BLB-2)
- Downloadable monophonic ringtones
- Infrared port
- WAP browser
- Voice dial
- Changable Xpress-on covers
What's in the package:
- 1 x Phone
- 1 x Phone battery charger
- 1 x Battery
Retrons Warranty: 1 month
How much is shipping?
The shipping price is auto-calculated based on your shipping address and weight / dimension.
To find out how much shipping is, add the items that you'd like to buy to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The shipping cost will be calculated after you've enter your shipping address.
Do you ship to my area?
We ship worldwide.
When will my order arrive?
Under normal circumstances, you get to receive your order within 2 business days (3 business days for East Malaysia) from the day you place your order and make payment. For offline bank transfer, please allow additional 1 business days.
Can I track the shipping?
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email. You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier.
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped. Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 8 business days after you've placed your order and made payment. The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site. Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.
We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY (only for brand new and branded phone) on the mobile phone only. LCD / touch screen (dead pixel(s) are not claimable), battery and accessories are only 1 MONTH WARRANTY. Warranty for Refurbished Phone is stated in Product Details section above.
1) All return shipping will be beared by the customer.
2) You will only need to return the phone along with the battery. Please also remember to remove your sim card & memory card. We are not responsible if your extra accessories is missing.
3) Upon inspection, if we found out that it is due to mishandling of customer or there's no problem with the phone(for example, area no line, sim card problem,dropped the phone, phone got wet) we will charge a service fee for the inspection and shipping fee to customer. We will hold the item until payment is made.
4) Warranty are not provided for bluetooth / infra-red problem, housing problem and physical, liquid, natured-caused damage.
5) Please allow a period of 1 - 4 weeks for normal problem, but if serious problems we may need to send back to our supplier which may take even longer.
6) Warranty are voided if our official warranty sticker is teared or tampered with.
7) We do not have any 1 to 1 exchange policy. No 1 to 1 exchange will be entertained.
When claiming for warranty
Kindly send your item to :
RETRONS SDN BHD (1076948-K)
4-1 JALAN MAKYONG 5C / KU5
BANDAR BUKIT RAJA 41050
Do remember to include a note with the following details :
1) Order / Transaction Number (ex: Retrons #123 / Lelong 123456) and phone model
2) Warranty claim remark (ex: what is the problem?)
3) Return address, name & phone number
After you had sent out the parcel, do remember to email us with the tracking number, courier company & most importantly your order number.
Failure to include a note or email us will result in delayed warranty claim!
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.