The gray NG W2400 Walkabout Slender Messenger Bag from National Geographic is a basic bag accented with leather that will hold your mirrorless camera with attached lens plus your 15.4" laptop. This is a straightforward bag with room for accessories in the two front zippered organizer pockets.
The "wow" factor of this bag is its removable insert. Use it for your gear or remove it entirely and use the Medium Satchel as a general purpose storage bag. In addition, movable dividers are included that will help you configure the interior to accommodate specific equipment. The upper flap has a zippered pouch for your cell phone or MP3 player.
The bag seals with a zippered front flap that also has two touch fastened pull tabs on it. Use the bag with zipper open or dual touch fastened tab access. A thick shoulder strap is included as well as a rear trolley sleeve that will allow you to thread the satchel over your optional luggage cart. There's also a rear cloth handle for quick grab moments. The Walkabout Slender Messenger Bag is made from a smooth cotton canvas and complemented by a nylon foam interior. The leather accents add a fashionable touch giving the bag flair that other camera bags lack. The Walkabout Slender Messenger Bag is backed by a five-year warranty from National Geographic.
- Removable, nylon padded insert
- Modular dividers for configuring the interior to suit your gear needs
- Separate 15.4" laptop compartment
- Three-sided zippered front flap with two touch fastened pulls tabs
- Two front zippered organizer pockets for cell phone, wallet, batteries, media cards, pens and other small items
- Upper flap has zippered pouch for phone or MP3 player