Incepted in the year 2006, Morgan is a trademark owned by DKSH and it is a commitment of DKSH towards providing a range of household electrical appliances that is of high quality, affordable and easy-to-use.
This Morgan MFQ-CA70DF Fan literally bends over backwards to ensure your comfort and a cool environment. It offers 2-in-1 value for cooling and space-saving. The fans come with individual speed settings and can be adjusted up to 90º in any direction. It is a great cooling solution for parties and large gatherings.
2 x 9'' Fan blade
Power: 2 x 30Watt
Dual Independent fans with individually controlled pivot
Each fan with three air-flow settings & turbo force technology
Powerful motor and aerodynamic design to maximize air flow
Adjustable up to 90° for both fan
Warranty 1 year manufacturer warranty by DKSH Malaysia.
We do not accept returns once the Goods have been opened or used. However, you can exchange the Goods if the Goods are already damaged or do not work. Before returning the Goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your Goods are eligible for return.
Generally, your return may due to any of the following reasons:
1. Damaged in delivery
3. The Goods do not function as described in its manufacturer specification
4. Incorrect/wrong Item
5. Not the Goods you ordered (e.g. wrong size or wrong color)
6. Website error
7. The product does not match website specifications, description, or image (this issue is attributable to a website error/misinformation)
You may request for return of purchased Goods at any time within 7 days from the date of delivery. Once your request for return is confirmed our return process is as follow:
1. We will verify if your reason for return is acceptable;
2. If reason is valid, we will inform you to return the Goods to us by providing us the courier service tracking number;
3. We will evaluate the Goods and reply to you the status of the Goods in a week.
4. If your request for return is accepted, you will be informed by LogOn. However, if your request for return is not accepted, we will inform you and deliver back the Goods to you.
Please note that return cost might need to be paid by you first. Return cost shall be borne by the party attributable to the return request, such as:
1. You, where the return is due to your change of mind or the damage is found caused by you; or
2. We, where the return is due to the defects in the item, delivery of the wrong or different item. We will refund to you if our officer has verified the cost shall be borne by us.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.