1) Fructus Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) - 250 mg
2) Radix taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) - 100 mg
3) Fructus Schisandra Chinensis - 75 mg
4) Herba Artemisia Scoparia - 75 mg
The Following claims have been made about milk thistle :
500 mg x 160 CAPSULES
Milk Thistle has become an herbal leader in the treatment of liver disease due to its ability to helpthe liver detoxify the body. It has also become one of the most physician recommended herbs for those individuals suffering with Fatty Liver Disease, Hepatitis, Cirrhosis, Cancer of the Liver, and dysfunctions of the Gall Bladder.
How milk thistle works
The main compound of the milk thistle plant is silymarin, shown to protect the liver from harmful substances and functions in five primary ways.
1. It strengthens the liver cells outer membranes to help prevent damaging toxins from penetrating the liver.
2. It neutralizes liver cell damage caused by toxins - its antioxidant action is 10x greater than those found in Vitamin E.
3. It helps to enchance protein synthesis.
4. It helps to reduce fibriotic activity.
5. It reduces the action of liver enzymes responsible for causing inflammation in the liver. The Benefits Claimed for Milk Thistle.
Summary of What Milk Thistle May Do
From the above evidence it appears that milk thistle is very helpfulin cases of acute mushroom poisoning. It may be helpful for people with alcoholic liver diseases or liver disease caused by certain drugs. However, milk thistle does not appear to have any antiviral properties. Thus, although it may decrease liver enzyme elevations it cannot eradicate the hepatitis C or B viruses from the body, nor can it lessen the amount, or toxicity of these viruses in the body.
Please contact Ben Poh @ 019-7735125 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our official website is www.bpmarketing.webs.com
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.