Toner Model : CANON CART 312
Page Yield: 1,500 Page @ 5% A4 Covergae
Canon LBP-3018 / LBP-3050 / LBP-3100 / LBP-3150
Refund & Return Policy
(1) If you are not satisfied with the toner cartridge you bought, you can return the toner in its original condition & packaging and request for refund within 7 days of purchase. No returns will be entertained and accepted after 7 days of purchase.
(2) Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable, except in the event we shipped you wrong item. Customers who enjoyed free shipping fee will be charged a minimum RM20.00 handling charges if their order is returned for a refund of the original purchase price.
(3) Genuine original OEM cartridges are non-refundable.
(4) Defective products that u have used and toner powder contents less that 50%, you will be charged 50% of its original purchase price for a brand new replacement. We will pay cost of shipping for replacement being sent to you.
(5) If you wish to cancel an order, please call us @ 016-416 9696. It is the responsible of customer to reach us and inform us on the cancellations, we do not responsible for any failure of attempts in reaching us on the cancellations.
(6) If you wish to cancel an order, please call us @ 016-416 9696. It is the responsible of customer to reach us and inform us on the cancellations, we do not responsible for any failure of attempts in reaching us on the cancellations.
(6) A 50% of restocking frees imposed to cancel an order where goods has benn shipped out. Original OEM cartridges are non-refundable nor returnable.
(7) Customers must send the toner to our warehouse on own cost unless in the event that the return is due to we sent wrong item on your purchase. We do not responsible on damage or lost during the shipment from customer to our warehouse.
(8) Mediamax Solutions doesn’t refund shipping cost unless the return is due to our error.
(9) We will not ship out replacement unit until we receive the defective or damaged item.
(10) All defective and damaged returns are subject to our technical team verifications.
(11) Failure to return a product within the return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of product.
Warranty coverage: Manufacturing defects only (if any)
(1) Printing failure, print out problems such as black dots, white lines and shadow printout due to manufacturing defects.
(2) Warranty does not cover due to abnormal handling/ return or miss-used by customers.
(3) Warranty does not valid if the remaining toner is less than 70% of its original contents. Surcharge of 70% on its current selling price imposed if nre replacement required.
(4) Warranty fails if toner casing found to be broken for whatever reason amd OPC Drum scratched due to miss-handling on customer’s side.
(5) Warranty void if any leakage due to attempts of refilling / warranty seal torn.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.