Ceramic Coating - Ceramic coating contains Nano reinforced particles & Nano diamond crystals. These particles make coating itself more durable on cooking surface. Anodizing reinforcement surface treatment prior to coating process will prohibit oxidization / efflorescence and absolutely prevents extraction of any of oxidized aluminum particles onto cooking surface. A absolutely no harmful to human body. You can enjoy cooking with our new developed advanced ceramic coating.
- Chameleon Effect: Wok surface change colour when hot.
- Safety: Absolutely no PFOA, which may be generated while cooking.
- Easy to clean: Very easy to wash because of ceramic coated interior and exterior.
- Anion: Anionic ceramic coating generate far infrared rays, which will effect to human body good health. It also make food taste better.
Far Infrared Rays Emission
- Emission rate: 0.913 (5~20µm)
- Radiant Energy: 4.23 x 102 (W/m2- µm, 50 degree Celsius)
- Hardness: SUPERB Scratch-resistant a compared with general coating materials.
- Heat resistant: Higher heat resistant of ceramic coating than the raw material of body itself.
|Model||20CM Pot, 28CM Pot, 32CM Wok|
|Size (L x W x H)||60 x 60 x 40|
|Return Policy||No Return|
|Warranty Period||No Warranty|
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.