What's in the box:
HyperX HX318C9SRK2/8 is a kit of two 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR3-1866 CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 512M x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles). Total kit capacity is 8GB. Each module has been tested to run at DDR3-1866 at a low latency timing of 9-10-11 at 1.5V. The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1600 timing of 11-11-11 at 1.5V. Each 240-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers. The JEDEC standard electrical and mechanical specifications are as follows:
XMP TIMING PARAMETERS
• JEDEC: DDR3-1600 CL11-11-11 @1.5V
• XMP Profile #1: DDR3-1866 CL9-10-11 @1.5V
• XMP Profile #2: DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9 @1.5V
• JEDEC standard 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply
• VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) • 800MHz fCK for 1600Mb/sec/pin
• 8 independent internal banks
• Programmable CAS latency: 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
• Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL - 2, or CL - 1 clock
• 8-bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length: 8 (interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write (either on the fly using A12 or MRS)
• Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
• Internal (self) calibration: Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ: 240 ohm ± 1%)
• On Die Termination using ODT pin
• Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°Cº
• Asynchronous Reset
• Height 1.311” (33.30mm), w/heatsink, single sided component
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.