“生姜茶袋泡茶”3G × 30袋
Quick and simple " tea bag"
☆ Japanese Ginger Tea ☆
★ Content with 3g × 30 bags ★
[ no additives ]
Golden Ginger use for tea pack
Origin from Kagoshima Prefecture
Content: 3g x 30pcs (zip bag)
Material & Origin: Tea Leaves (Shizuoka, Japan) and Raw Ginger (Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan)
Shelf Life: 2 Year
Storage: Avoid storage at high temperature and humid place
Suitable drink for your family!
The Benefit of Ginger
1. Relieve nausea
2. Improve stomach performance
3. Reduce inflammation
4. Fight respiratory problems
5. Improve blood circulation
6. Relieve menstrual discomfort
7. Strengthen immunity
8. Relieve stress
Cold Brew without ice
1. Add 2 tea bag to 1 liter room temperature water or 1 tea bag for 500ml water.
2. Refrigerate for 4-10 hours. Longer time extracts stronger flavor and more caffeine.
3.Take out from fridge and use chopstick or any stir the tea.
4. Enjoy :-)
*the tea essential to finish on same day
Cold Brew with ice
1. Add 1-2 tea bag to 500ml hot water and steep for 3-5min.
2. Filter our the tea bag and add on 300cc room temperature water.
3. Add some of ice cube and you can enjoy!
1. We process and delivery orders daily (business day). Orders made after 12am will be processed on next business day.
2. Please allow 2 business days (48hours) for your order to arrive within the Malaysia.
3.Once your orders have been picked up courier service, tracking number would be available for us to notify you.
Return & Refund Policy
We strictly do not allow any return or refund of the product purchased. However any return or refund can be allowed on case to case. Please send email to us about the return request.
Products can be returned in compliance of below:-
Products must be in the we received is in the original box and/or packaging
Original packaging including undamaged boxes or packaging, without scratched surfaces.
Please send us an email with the detail of the order no, products items, reason product to be returned or exchanged.
Return or exchanged only can via courier service, as we do not honor any walk in. Please bearer the courier service charge for the return.
We strictly avoid refunding cash values, therefore refund will be made by mean of credit storing in the form of voucher/credit which will send via email.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.