1 Year Huawei Malaysia Warranty
Color : Silver (Aluminium)
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS (64bit)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 (Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 & Cortex-A53)
5.7" AMOLED Display
3GB RAM / 64GB ROM
Full Metal Unibody
Nano-SIM: Supports GSM/CDMA/HSPA/LTE(4G & 4G+)
Bluetooth v4.2 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Camera: 8MP (Front) / 12.3MP (Rear)
Fastest Fingerprint Sensor
Latest USB-C Reversible Connector
3450mAh non-removable Li-Polymer Battery
Huawei Nexus 6P Casing & Huawei Earphones AM116
Warranty Type: Local Manufacturer Warranty
(1) Your orders will be processed on a daily basis on business days, which is Monday to Friday.
(2) The daily cut-off time for order processing will be 3.00pm (Malaysian Time).
(3) SD MOBILE reserves the right to decide the cheapest and most effective courier company based on your location and the weight of your goods.
Refund, Return & Warranty Policy
We do not give refund or exchange if you:
• Simply change your mind; or
• Purchased the wrong product; or already knew of a particular fault in a product, or we specifically advised you of a particular fault in a product; or damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factor beyond our control; or no proof of purchase is provided.
For refund/exchange, product must be sent back to us in an original condition (new and unused) with:
Request & Consumer Guarantee Claim
Please note if the product is deemed NO FAULT FOUND for any warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim, a service fee up to RM150 with any additional shipping charges may be applied; and any inspection / rejection fees by the relevant authorised service centre may also be applied. If a product is found to have been supplied to you in full compliance with the Malaysia Consumer Law, we may require you pay to Omaiya Store all costs associated with returning the product to you.
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
• Report the details of the fault return them by post or courier;
• Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• Stop using the faulty item;
• Ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
• Be sure that you did not cause the fault ie. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering the manufacturer’s warranty void;
• The product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• Not have reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to Omaiya Store attention soon after they occur.
• Omaiya Store recommends that you carefully review the details of the manufacturer’s warranty (if such a warranty applies) and ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Omaiya Store accepts no responsibility for non-compliance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Returned products will only be processed when accompanied by a valid reason and returned within the valid return period. Mobile handsets and tablets that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.