1. The company will process your order after full payment and complete transaction details are received by the Company.
2. Delivery is made within 7 business days after our acceptance of your order but subject to stock availability, location and sizes of the product ordered.
3. Signature upon delivery is required for all deliveries. If no one is available to receive and acknowledge the package at time of delivery, we will arrange with you for a second delivery to be made. There will be an additional delivery charge or courier charges for each subsequent re-delivery according to item purchased.
4. All courier services require a signature when delivery is expedited unless instructed by receiver otherwise.
5. It is necessary for you to provide a complete shipping address where someone is available to receive and acknowledge the package.
6. We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
7. If above conditions are not taken into precaution and package are returned, you are responsible to pay for second time delivery.
Goods sold are STRICTLY not refundable and not exchangeable. Any request to terminate the sale order or transfer is subject to approval from GINTELL on a case by case basis.
GINTELL reserves the right to decline or accept such request for termination. In the event that GINTELL agrees to terminate the sale order at the request of customer, a termination fee of 50% of the order amount as stated in the sale order shall be levied to the customer.