1. You can not direct light eyes, so as not to damage the eyes.
2. Do not use excess pressure, voltage should not exceed 4.2V, the battery Do not inverted, otherwise it will burn circuit boards.
Please look at the positive and negative 3 charger charging, do not overcharge and over discharge the battery to avoid damage to the battery life (charging time is generally 5-8 hours)
4. When using a flashlight, check the threads of the tightening without loosening, otherwise it may cause micro-light does not shine goods.
5. The flashlight should be avoided in the sun or high temperature place, stop using, remove the batteries fully charged, stored in a cool dry place.
6. The company has a living flashlight waterproof, rain is generally no problem, but do not have diving capabilities, do not carry this torch diving or time on the basin, the bathtub.
7. To keep the O-ring (sealing gasket) and screw rotating smoothly, 2-3 times please wipe Vaseline oil on its surface every year.
Shortage should be added, so as not to affect the battery life, but also during prolonged storage batteries to charge the battery.
Instructions for use:
1. Check Battery: Make sure the battery has power and installed in the correct direction as flashlight;
2. When using a flashlight, according to the torch voltage and battery requirements for selection, do not mess with, to prevent burn circuit boards, different models, different voltage batteries should not be used simultaneously;
3. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight change dramatically when you want to close the flashlight, causing the battery to prevent over discharge, and timely charge; pay attention to the battery waterproof, moisture, drop, etc., charging speed of the charging of the charger, after indicator, timely removed, do not overshoot;
4. A long time do not use the battery, the battery should be kept full and normal in about three months and then charge and discharge time, to avoid chemical corrosion;
5. The lamp cup inner wall to keep clean, absolutely can not hand or hard objects to clean, clear fingerprint on the lens, the available cotton swab dipped in lens cleaner and gently wipe;
6. Do not flashlights long-term exposure to sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases, etc., to avoid damage to the flashlight;
7. Non-professionals do not disassemble the flashlight to prevent damage to the circuit board.
All item will check (except Sealed Product) before send out.
If faulty item receive, please contact us within 3 days to solve the problem. 1 to 1 exchange or full refund acceptable.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.