1. Goods sold are not returnable or refundable unless you received an incorrect item(s) or any manufacture defected item(s).
2. For warranty claims, please notify us (email@example.com) with the following details:
3. Delivery costs to be covered by customer. Unless specific mention that is covered by seller.
4. Customer cover delivery costs of replacement.
5. The warranty may not apply or void:
If customer is unable to provide the Proof of Purchase.
If unauthorized repairs are made or attempted by unauthorized personnel or the documents have been altered in any way or made illegible or the model or production number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
This warranty does not cover accident, misuse, incorrect line voltage, improper installation, transport damage, altered serial number, connection to non compatible hardware and the like.
This warranty does not cover customer self physical damage.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damage (including without limitation any loss of profits) arising from use of the product purchased or any breach of this warranty.
Defects caused by abuse or misuse of the product.
6. Warranty claims which do not fulfill the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.