EG AMINO COLLAGEN (Switzerland)
Collagen with Acelora Berries - one of the richest sources of Vitamin C contains 150 phyto-nutirents.
1st in the market! A supplement to fight signs of ageing.
- Supplement 5000mg bioavailable marine collagen
- Improve the body's own systhesis of collagen
- Protect against collagen damage that leads to signs of ageing
- Originates natural beauty from deep inside the body
100% satisfaction from the first application
Visit Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/eghealthnbeauty
- Restore skin elasticity for firm and youthful looking skin
- Keeps skin moisturizing & prevent premature ageing and wrinkels
- Boost body immune system with more Vitamin C power
- Protects against cancer & heart disease
- Reduces weight if taken at night
- Improves hair texture & firming breast
- Helps lighten skin colour & reduce pigmentation
- Helps strenghten bones from ageing
Each sachet contains 5000mg of bioavailable marine collagen. Our collagen is derived from select deep sea fish and has a small molecular size so it can be absorbed and utilised by the body.
Collagen, Vitamin C and specific amino acids encourage the body's production of new collagen molecules to repair old and damaged collagen in the body.
Vitamin C, L-Lysine, L-Proline and L-Arginine together with antioxidants protect collagen in the body from damage by harmful free-radicals and collagendissolving enzymes.
Fish collagen, peptides, vitamin C, L-lysine, L-proline, Glutathione, Acerola Berries extract
Mix 1 sachet with 150ml cool water and drink once daily on an empty stomach. Consume right after opening the sachet.
EG HEALTH & BEAUTY SDN BHD
Unit B-3A-09, Empire Soho Empire Subang,
Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya.
LIFE SCIENCE CORPORATION (GMP) SDN BHD
37, Jalan SS26/15, Taman Mayang Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.