Disney Tsum Tsum is the name of a range of collectible stuffed toys based upon popular Disney characters (including characters from the Disney-owned Star Wars and Marvel franchises.) The name is derived from the Japanese verb tsumu meaning "to stack", because the toys are designed to stack on top of each other, forming a pyramid shape.
The toys were first released in Japan in 2013 as a tie-in to the Tsum Tsum arcade and mobile games developed by Konami and Line Corporation. Disney began to sell them in the United States in July 2014, and in Disneyland Paris the following month. Around the same time, Disney released Tsum Tsum to the South Korean market, giving away icons for use on online chat systems. As of 2014, 1.8 million Tsum Tsum toys have been sold.
SET 01 included:
Shipping & Delivery
1. If the product ordered is out-of-stock, we will contact you to confirm a new delivery date or other instructions.
2. All items delivered are ensured at the best quality. Customer must inspect product immediately upon arrival to ensure item is good in condition.
1. All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-returnable unless in the event of incorrect item delivered.
2. All incorrect item delivered, product must be returned in their original condition.
3. Any exchange or return due to incorrect item delivered must be inform immediately via email with Logon copy (Invoice/ DO).
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.