1 Year Warranty
Warranty coverage: Manufacturing Defects (if any)
1. Toner leakage before peeling-off the security seal.
2. Printing issues such as blur, black dots, white lines and print shadow due to manufacturing defects.
Warranty non-coverage: Abnormal handling/return & miss-used by customers
1. The warranty control sticker at the laser toner casing is either broken or missing.
2. The weight of the remaining toner load is less than 80% compared to a new or unused toner cartridge. (Toner load varies from cartridge models)
3. The principal reserve all rights to charge 80% toner usage should there be any exchange take place.
4. The toners casing broken (due to transportation) and OPC drum scratched due to miss-handling on customer’s part.
5. Toner leakage due to any attempts of refilling exercise on dealers or end-users part.
6. The seal was torn (when customer removing it) resulting no toner powder supply from the cartridge.
Toner cartridges technical support & warranty procedures:
All toners are to be returned Customer Support Department (CSD) for technical inspection & testing. The response lead time from CSD is 5 working days minimum (excluding public holidays) for toner products.
How to expedite warranty exchange? If customers/dealers are able to attach print samples as a poof of printing problems and inform us the date of purchase then it should expedite the warranty exchange lead time.