As we age, the top layers of our skin lose more moisture. Older skin renews itself every four to six weeks, unlike the three to four weeks for younger skin. This older skin has a dry and dehydrated condition, resulting in fine wrinkles and age spots.
People who frequently suffer from sudden tenseness and muscle pain often find that heat compression soothes their discomfort. Meanwhile, physicians and physiotherapists tell us to use ice packs to reduce swelling and aid recovery.No one wants the troublesome burden of continuously alternating cold packs - think of the time you'd save if one device took care of both for you!
We proudly introduce the Cold Spa Bar to alleviate what ails you; its applications of cold allow the skin's natural rejuvenation processes to be accelerated. Also, painful muscles are treated in a targeted way: either with a concentrated individual application as needed or by combining the various forms of therapy.
It comfortably treats pressure points and hard-to-reach areas for the ultimate in relaxation, with its whisper-quiet operation.
1. Tighten and firm skin
2. Shrink and tighten pores.
3. Enhance skin absorption of nutrients.
4. Strengthen collagen fibers, skin becomes elastic and firm, smooth wrinkles and crow’s feet
5. Eliminate spots.
6. Relief of pain, pinched nerves, stiffness, sprains, neck injury
7. Decrease inflammation
8. Increase blood circulation and metabolism
9. Treat injuries and bruises, eliminate swelling, edema, itching
10. Quick and efficient facial allergic skin calming effect
11. Reduce eyes puffiness
1. Plug the adapter into a power outlet
2. Push the power switch button to turn on.
3. After 5-10 minutes, the head of device will produce cold on the surface. The temperature for cold is 5°C.
4. Rub firmly upon desired skin surface in a circular motion.
For order or enquiry please call Office 019 4134 413, 019 6099319 Ms Lim
or Ken 019 9139319 for further information.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation request.
Like us @ https://www.facebook.com/dcsbeauty90
Last Updated @ 28/11/2015 3:51:47 PM
Repair services available after warranty period.
All shipping charges for returned item are borne by customer.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.