Why Coway Water Purifer?
Because Coway Is The Top Consumer
And Household Electronics Company In Korea.
• More than 5 million satisfied customer in Korea.
• One of largest R&D Center with state-of-art facilities and more than 250 researches.
• Received Numerous International Awards & Certifications.
• Recognized as “Drinking Water Quality Inspection Agency”.
• World’s largest indoor water filter manufacturer.
• Awarded the Water Quality Association (WQA) Gold Seal Mark.
• Cody always ever-ready in assisting customers’ product maintenance.
• Adhere to the RoHS Standard (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive).
T & C
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OUTRIGHT PURCHASE
This Agreement comes into effect from the date of delivery of the Appliance and after the Customer has signed this Agreement.
Delivery and installation of Appliance will only take place after all relevant payments have been made to Logon and the seller has been properly notified by Logon that such payment has been made .
Installation of Appliance will be undertaken by Coway or its appointed technician at no additional charge. However if a booster pump is needed, then Customer shall be notified and if agreeable shall be charged accordingly.
The purchase includes (1) year free parts and maintenance service but shall exclude any damages caused by improper use or unauthorized by Customer.
If Appliance is used beyond its intended usage as determined by Coway, Coway reserves the right to charge Customer for such additional maintenance cost Coway deems necessary.
Coway reserves the right to accept or reject any Customer order.
Customer will receive 1 copy of the signed agreement and upon installation shall receive a copy of the Installation Note. It will then be deemed that the Appliance is accepted and fully installed.
In the event of product defect during the Warranty period (1 year), Coway reserves the right to repair or replace the Appliance at its discretion.
Any sum set out in this Agreement shall be deemed to be inclusive or any Goods and Services tax or tax of similar nature (“GST”) which is chargeable on the supply (or supplies) for which sum is (the whole or part of) the consideration for GST purposes.