In Malaysia, CVD has been the recorded LEADING KILLER for the past 30 years. 45% of Malaysians are at risk of generating HEART DISEASE!
["AWESOME FOURSOME" of heart health nutrients]
Nutrients work as a team, and some nutrients work very closely together. By combining these ingredients together, the utilization of the effeciency of CoQ10 increases significantly, becoming up to three times more effective.
|Coenzyme Q10||a. Top heart-health nutrients, is a vitamin-like substance that's made naturally in the body and crucial to heart health.
b. Production declines with age and poor diet, and is significantly impaired by statin drugs.
c. CoQ10 works in the body in two ways:-
- The first is an escort. Inside our cells, electrons are extracted from the food we eat to produce ATP.
- As a scavenger of free radicals. Helps protect cell membranes and arterial tissue from oxidative stress and inflammatory damage.
|Protein - Soy||a. Nattokinase is a protein fibrinolytic (breaks down fibrin) enzymem extracted and purified from a traditional Japanese food called Natto.
b. The enzyme is capable of breaking down and dissolving blood clots formed in a vessel or heart chamber and can enhance the body's natural ability to fight clotting of the blood.
c. Lower blood pressure
|L-Carnitine fumarate||a. L-carnitine is the nutrient that transports fatty acids to the mitochondria for use as a fuel source.
b. L-carnitine is useful in agina due to its avility to improve oxygen usage and energy metabolism by the heart muscle.
c. Helps in recovery heart attack, deterioration of the heart muscle, irregular heart rhythm, and congestive heart failure.
|Vitamin D3||a. A Harvard study found that people with low vitamin D levels had twice the risk of developing a heart attack.
b. Vitamin D may lower the risk of CHD incidence and death by reducing:-
-Metabolic disease such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Thickening of the arterial walls
Key Benefit for Co-enzyme Q10
- Superior antioxidant
- Cardiovascular health support
- Enhance cellular energy
- Helps control high blood pressure
- Helps tto improve circulation
- Cholesterol reduction aid
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
Who's at risk of lacking of Q10, L-carnitine & vitamin D3
- Family history
- Person with physical inactivity
- Obesity (BMI above 30)
- Uncontrolled stress and anger
- Intake of high cholesterol foods
- Person on hypertension medicatioN
Terms & Conditions:
Return Policy: 7 days return or exchange policy
Return or exchange procedures
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.