How does BG35
PROMOTE A HEALTHY HEART?
Research has identified the key component of the oat that offers the heart health bebefits is the oat beta-glucan
Preventing cholesterol in food from being absorbed. Oat beta-glucan forms a thick gel in the digestive tract. This gel binds to cholesterol, preveting them from being absorbed into the body. The gel and the cholesterol are then removed from the body as waste.
Preventing cholesterol-like substances in bile from being reabsorbed.
Production of bile requires cholesterol. Bile is released into the digestive tract to aid fat digestion and absorption. Oat beta-glucan binds to bile, excreting them from the body.
Promoting more cholesterol to be removed from the circulation.
Removal of bile from your body causes the removal of cholesterol from the blood to produce more bile to compensate. Oat beta-glucan binds to bile, excreting them from your body.
Recognition of Oat Beta-Glucan
-Appoved worldwide for claims relevant to heart health.
-cholesterol and blood glucose
MOH (Ministry of Health) Permitted Nutrients Function Claims:
Oat soluble fibre (beta-glucan) helps to:
-Lower or reduce blood cholesterol.
-Lower the rise of blood glucose, provided it is not consumed together with other foods.
US FDA (US Food & Drug Administration) Approved Health Claim:
-Soluble fibre (beta-glucan) from oat barn, as part of diet low in saturated fat cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) Approved Health Claim:
-Oat Beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of ( coronary) heart disease.
Key Message to protect Heart Health from WHO
1. Heart attack and stroke are major, BUT PREVENTIVE, killers worldwide.
2. Cardiovascular disease occurs almost equally in men and women. Cardiovascular risk in women is particularly high after menopause.
3.Cessation of tobacco use reduces the chance of heart attack or stoke.
4. Engaging in physical activity for at least 30 minutes everydayof the week will help to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
5. Eating at least five servings of fruit and vegetables a day , limiting your salt intake less than one teaspoon a day.
6. High blood pressure has no symptoms, but van cause a sudden stroke or heart attack. Check your blood pressure regulary.
7. Diabetes increase risk of heart attack and stoke. Take regular physical activities and eat a healthy diet.
Terms & Conditions:
Return Policy: 7 days return or exchange policy
Return or exchange procedures
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.