One of the most common questions we get at The Clay Cloth Company is “What’s the difference between the Clay Cloth and the Clay Bar?"
Well, firstly we will highlight its usability. When using the Clay Bar, you tend to be so cautious over dropping it on the floor, you use your hand to shield and protect it as you allow it to slide freely over the bodywork. From this, you find having a good contact and feel of your work area is vastly diminished in comparison to the Clay Cloth. If you drop the Clay Bar, it’s pretty much game over, with the Clay Cloth, it’s as simple as rinse and start again…. This is due to the make-up of the cloth and the depth of the compound.
Benefits of MCC2:
Clay towel is definitely the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to clean and do no harm to car surface.
Safely and easily removes environmental contaminants:
a) Rail dust
b) Water Spots
e) Paint Overspray
a) Wash the vehicle thoroughly to remove all loose surface contaminant. The magic clay towel is designed to remove embedded contaminant and used on a non washed paint surface will result in scratches.
b) Soak the magic clay towel in water before use.
c) Wet the paint surface with car shampoo.
e) Use the microfiber side of the magic clay towel to clean the paint surface.
f) Wet the paint surface with water or clay lubricant.
g) Fold the magic clay towel in four so that polymer rubber layer is facing outwards.
h) Press the magic clay towel gently over the wet surface.
i) The magic clay towel should be turned over or rinsed regularly to reduce the risk of removed contaminant scratching the paint surface.
j) Spray the paint surface with water.
k) Use a fresh microfiber cloth to dry the paint surface.
a) Do not use under direct sunlight or on surfaces more than 60oC
b) Clean the magic clay towel by rinsing with water and hang to dry. Do not let the polymer rubber layer contact with each other.
c) The magic clay towel is not solvent resistant.
1. Please make sure external physical condition of goods received is in good condition before sign for the delivery acknowledgement. Goods sold are not refundable for external physical damage.
2. G&G shall be fully responsible for internal physical damage. Prior to the return/exchange, buyer must provide the proof where external physical condition is inn good condition. Buyer shall send the purchase item(s) to G&G. G&G shall take 3-5days to deliver the new item(s) to buyers from the receipt date. G&G will bear the all the delivery cost including the return delivery cost.
3. Buyer is allowed to request for refund/exchange if the received item(s) do/does not meet the requirement as stated in the lelong webstore. However, buyer is not allowed to request refund/exchange if buyer does not follow the instruction of usage as provided either on item label or separate instruction manual.
4. Make sure buyer recipient's full address is correct, if buyer recipient's address incorrect, otherwise buyer shall responsible to bear the postage again, G&G does not held responsible to bear the postage charge for resend.
5. Any enquiry or question immediately please contact: whatsapp, sms, wechat, email@example.com, G&G will solve your problems.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.