AutoCoat Magic Clay Bar (Fine Grade)
The most common use for a clay bar is for removing contamination that is bonded to a painted surface. However, paint is not the only surface you can use a clay bar on. Many times after a wash, shampoo and water simply will not be strong enough to remove things like paint overspray, sap, tar, caked on rubber, bug splatter, rail dust and other heavy contamination. The purpose of using a clay bar is to remove that contamination still left behind from a wash process.
Benefits of MCB1:
Deeply cleans and removes surface contaminants like
a) tree sap mist
b) bug residue
c) paint overspray
d) road tar
e) rail dust
f) stubborn dirt.
a) Wash the vehicle.
b) Wet the vehicle with water or clay lubricant.
c) Apply magic clay bar gently on paint surface and wipe it across paint surface.
Note : Only use a small piece of magic clay bar at a time.
d) Fold the magic clay bar to cover the contaminant from time to time to avoid contaminant scratching the paint surface.
e) Spray water on clayed surface and dry it.
a) Use only small piece of magic clay bar at a time.
b) Throw away magic clay bar if dropped onto the floor to avoid sands that trapped inside magic clay bar scratching the paint surface.
1. Please make sure external physical condition of goods received is in good condition before sign for the delivery acknowledgement. Goods sold are not refundable for external physical damage.
2. G&G shall be fully responsible for internal physical damage. Prior to the return/exchange, buyer must provide the proof where external physical condition is inn good condition. Buyer shall send the purchase item(s) to G&G. G&G shall take 3-5days to deliver the new item(s) to buyers from the receipt date. G&G will bear the all the delivery cost including the return delivery cost.
3. Buyer is allowed to request for refund/exchange if the received item(s) do/does not meet the requirement as stated in the lelong webstore. However, buyer is not allowed to request refund/exchange if buyer does not follow the instruction of usage as provided either on item label or separate instruction manual.
4. Make sure buyer recipient's full address is correct, if buyer recipient's address incorrect, otherwise buyer shall responsible to bear the postage again, G&G does not held responsible to bear the postage charge for resend.
5. Any enquiry or question immediately please contact: whatsapp, sms, wechat, email@example.com, G&G will solve your problems.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.