1. Turn green handle counter-clockwise to open valve.
2. Slip balloon neck onto black nozzle until neck fits tightly.
3. Hold balloon neck firmly between thumb and forefinger at the widest part of the nozzle. Press nozzle down gently to inflate.
4. Fill balloon to desired size.
5. Release thumb pressure on nozzle to stop inflation.
6. After inflating latex balloons, pinch balloon tightly at base of balloon neck and remove from nozzle. For foil balloons, simply remove from nozzle after inflation, as foil balloons are self-sealing.
7. To assure maximum float time, tie a tight knot in the neck of the latex balloon. Foil balloons do not require a knot.
8. Attach ribbon of desired length below the knot on latex balloons or the lower neck area of foil balloons.
The item is not available for Sabah and Sarawak.
We accept return in the item is faulty or damaged, please contact us immediately upon receiving the goods.
Any inquiry, please contact us at 018-668-6581.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.