Active Ingredients Purpose
Polythylene Glycol 400 0.4%......... Lubricant
Propylene Glycol 0.3%..................... Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only. Do not use
- It is product changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
-Discard container 12 hours after first opening
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Indtill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store below 30ᵒC.
Terms & Conditions:
Return Policy: 7 days return or exchange policy
Return or exchange procedures
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.