3M Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 is a disposable respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory problem of at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations and even for dust and haze protection. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (i.e. mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contacting infection, illness, or disease. Not recommended for asbestos and sandblasting. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eye-wear and hearing protection.
|Boxes per Case||1|
|Braided Comfort Strap||No|
|Brand||3M Signature Products|
|Faceseal / Nosefoam||Nosefoam|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||N/A|
|Mission Type||Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|NIOSH Approval Number||TC-84A-0007|
|Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL)||N/A|
|Operation Type||Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul|
|Ozone (3M Recommended up to 10X OSHA PEL)||No|
|Product Type||Dust and other Particles|
|Recommended Application||Assembly, Cleaning, Demolition, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Sanding, Welding|
|Recommended Industry||Automotive, Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation|
|Strap Attachment Type||Welded|
1. All goods sold are not refundable nor returnable unless otherwise stated.
2. The quantity, quality and description of the goods shall be as specified in the Description.
3. Kindly inspect all packages to ensure goods received are all in good condition. Please DO NOT accept damaged or opened packages.
4. In Edecco, we strive towards our vision, passionate in providing the best solution in terms of quality products, outstanding services, all packed in a competitive and irresistible pricing exclusive for Lazada Online's shoppers.
5. Thank you for your trust and support. We hope you love what we have for you.
6. For further inquiries and information, please do not hesitate to contact us at (+6)016 508 3893 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.