SALONPAS PATCH 6.5 X 4.2cm
The strength of Salonpas® Original is evident in that it's still the #1 pain patch worldwide and in the US. Salonpas® has three active ingredients in a flexible, easy to apply patch that can be used up to four at a time. Salonpas® provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains. Fast, effective pain relief where it's needed most. Easy to Apply.
Features & Benefits
• For stiffness and tightness in the neck and shoulders
• Convenient and versatile size
• Easy to apply
• To your knee, ankle, and sole as well as neck and shoulders
Dosage/How To Use
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
1. Clean and dry affected area
2. Remove patch from film
3. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
4. Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application
Children under 12 years of age:
1. Consult a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use:
• On wounds or damaged skin
• If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
• With a heating pad
• With, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products
• If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product:
• Do not use otherwise than as directed
• Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
• Wash hands after applying or removing patch. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
• The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
• Conditions worsen
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
• Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.