Printed and published by Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad.
For more content information, please proceed to :
A secondary school student weekly newspaper printed and published by Malaysia Sin Chew Daily, with approximately 34 issues per year. (Total issues each year is adjusted based on Malaysia school public holidays.)
Cahaya Sin Chew (or Xue Hai) was first published on December 8th, 1993, targeted at secondary school students.
Our visions are to become a good companion for teenagers, to nurture their reading habits and enhance their humanistic quality.
1. Various content and information that meet secondary school students' need. Contents include literature, cultural, counseling, further studies, entertainment and article contribution.
2. We promote "I speak Mandarin! I love Mandarin!" campaign, encouraging secondary students to enroll for Mandarin (Bahasa Cina) examination. Each issue has PT3 and SPM Bahasa Cina column, written by the experienced teachers, to prepare students for these major exams.
3. Various columns contributed by experts, with contents like study methods, financial management, gender relationship, movie and music critics, IT, travel and etc.
4. Encourage our readers to contribute articles, developing their creative writing skill. The writing column has its earnest followers as it nurtures tomorrow's writers. Meanwhile, comic, drawing and photo contributions are mostly welcomed too.
5. We have our own cadet reporter teams. Each year, we recruit secondary school students to become new cadet reporters. By enrolling the team, these cadet reporters are exposed to reporting and writing skill lessons which could improve their critical thinking.
RM 21 + RM 17 （郵費 Postage）
The cost of postage is included in the subscription fee.
询问电话： +6 03 7965 8549（星洲日报《学海》周刊编辑室）
For subscription, please call : +6 03 7965 8549（Cahaya Sin Chew's Editorial Dept.）.
Terms and conditions
You will receive lastest printed issue once you have placed an order. Your subscription is then added to the publisher's next production cycle and shipped via standard mail.
Old subscription form will not be entertained if there is any adjustment in subscription rates.
Please allow 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) to proceed with the subscription order.
I/We hereby discharge Sin Chew and the Companies from any existing and future liabilities, obligations and duties arising from the processing of the above personal data.
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2017,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.