With its brilliant red plumage and a distinctive crest atop its head, the Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis) easily draws attention to itself wherever it is found. From southern Manitoba east to the Atlantic Provinces, the beloved cardinal is one of many colourful songbird species that are testament to the inspiring beauty of nature in Canada. An ideal gift for someone who enjoys birds!
Celebrate the Northern Cardinal, whose song and bright colour have made it a favourite among bird watchers and nature lovers.
The image was designed by award-winning artist Derek C. Wicks, who was twice named the National Artist of the Year by Ducks Unlimited Canada.
This 99.99% pure silver coin shows application of selective colour to the engraved northern cardinal and recreates the vibrancy of the bird's colouring in the wild.
About the Design:
The reverse design by Canadian artist Derek C. Wicks features a beautiful rendition of a northern cardinal in a tranquil setting. Finely detailed engraving showcases this songbird's distinctive features—from the pointed crest atop its head to its thick, short bill, as well as the soft feathers that lead to its tail. The use of selective colouring recreates the northern cardinal's brilliant red plumage viewed in three-quarter profile, as the bird sits nestled amidst engraved leaves and flower blossoms.
Mintage : 15000
Composition : 99.99% pure silver
Finish : Proof
Weight (g) : 15.87
Diameter (mm) : 34
Edge : Serrated
Certificate : Serialized
Face Value : 10 dollars
Please visit our website : https://www.goldsilver2u.com/
1. Pices are inclusive of 6% GST (where applicable)
2. We are unable to and will not accommodate to changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped.
3. Item sales are final, non-refundable and return are not accepted. The Company agrees that the quality of the item ordered, paid for, and delivered to the Customer shall be of satisfactory quality pursuant to market standard
4. Delivery time within 7-14 Business Days. Depends on your location.
5. Customer's order and follow-up request will be performed on "Business Day". Any order and request accepted or deemed accepted by both the parties after 6.00pm on an ordinary business day shall be performed on the next ordinary business day
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.