Available as a single or 5-coin subscription, order yours today!
Smaller than a crow but larger than a robin, the blue jay (Cyanocitta cristata) is instantly recognised by birdwatchers young and old thanks to its near-exotic, blue-hued plumage. And given the jay’s loud cry, its scientific name—which means “crested, blue chattering bird”—seems particularly fitting! This intelligent bird is one of Canada’s most beloved songbirds, and its beauty is forever immortalised in this stunning coin.
The blue jay can be found happily nesting in both the wooded urban areas and mixed-wood forests of central Alberta to southern Ontario, and eastward through the Atlantic provinces. Its calls are part of the rich woodland sounds that further add to Canada’s natural beauty!
An ideal gift for someone who enjoys birds! Order your single coin or order the five-coin subscription today!
About the Design:
Your coin features a side profile image of a blue jay, which allows for an optimal view of the bird’s contrasting feather patterns that make it so unique. The blue hue for which the jay is famous for is recreated with selective colour that enhances the coin’s detailed engraving, including the meticulously rendered pear tree blossoms that surround the colourful songbird.
Mintage : 15000
Composition : 99.99% pure silver
Finish : Proof
Weight (g) : 15.87
Diameter (mm) : 34
Edge : Serrated
Certificate : Serialized
Face Value : 10 dollars
Please visit our website : https://www.goldsilver2u.com/
1. Pices are inclusive of 6% GST (where applicable)
2. We are unable to and will not accommodate to changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped.
3. Item sales are final, non-refundable and return are not accepted. The Company agrees that the quality of the item ordered, paid for, and delivered to the Customer shall be of satisfactory quality pursuant to market standard
4. Delivery time within 7-14 Business Days. Depends on your location.
5. Customer's order and follow-up request will be performed on "Business Day". Any order and request accepted or deemed accepted by both the parties after 6.00pm on an ordinary business day shall be performed on the next ordinary business day
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.