Will move quickly! Order yours before they are gone!
Throughout its history, each of the nickel's transformations provides a glimpse of a young nation that was seeking to define itself and of a Mint that would quickly come into its own. This Legacy of the Canadian Nickel series is a retrospective look at the history of 5-cent coins minted by the Royal Canadian Mint; it continues with the Victory-themed design used from 1943 to 1945 to promote Canada's war effort during the Second World War.
Don't be disappointed, this coin and the subscription will sell quickly so order yours today!
• The Victory coin is the third in the six-coin Legacy of the Canadian Nickel series, which revisits the 5-cent coin designs that were produced by the Royal Canadian Mint throughout its history.
• Multiple finishes and expert sculpting help bring added detailing and dimension to this recreation.
• Each coin within the series is a tribute to the original design and includes the effigy of the reigning monarch at the time of the coin's original issue date.
• This coin's 40-mm diameter makes it double the size of the original, allowing for a larger canvas to showcase the intricately detailed design.
• This proof coin is 99.99% pure silver, with selective gold plating.
The reverse design recreates Thomas Shingle's 1943 Victory design of Canada's 5-cent coin. The master engraver's original design is recreated and enhanced with multiple finishes, an updated bilingual Morse code message and selective gold plating. Double the size of its original, this replica allows the viewer to glimpse the intricately engraved flaming torch in the centre, which represents the sacrifice made by Canadians at home and on the battlefields of the Second World War. Behind it, the "V" has a double meaning as both a representation of Sir Winston Churchill's famous V for Victory sign and as the Roman number for the coin's face value. Two maple leaves stand on either side of the V. Along the original coin's 12 flat edges, the rallying cry "We Win When We Work Willingly" was engraved in Morse code and has been replicated here along this coin's round rim updated to also include the message in French; also engraved on the reverse are the word "CANADA" and the year "2015". The obverse features the effigy of King George VI, who was the reigning monarch at the time of the Victory coin's first issue by Thomas Humphrey.
Mintage : 8500
Composition : 99.99% pure silver
Finish : Proof with gold plating
Weight (g) : 31.83
Diameter (mm) : 40
Edge : Serrated
Certificate : Serialized
Face Value : 5 cents
Please visit our website : https://www.goldsilver2u.com/
1. Pices are inclusive of 6% GST (where applicable)
2. We are unable to and will not accommodate to changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped.
3. Item sales are final, non-refundable and return are not accepted. The Company agrees that the quality of the item ordered, paid for, and delivered to the Customer shall be of satisfactory quality pursuant to market standard
4. Delivery time within 7-14 Business Days. Depends on your location.
5. Customer's order and follow-up request will be performed on "Business Day". Any order and request accepted or deemed accepted by both the parties after 6.00pm on an ordinary business day shall be performed on the next ordinary business day
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.