A beautiful depiction of Lake Magog in British Columbia's Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park! Order today!
Towering over the western Canadian landscape, the Rocky Mountains have long been used as symbols of Canada's rugged, unspoiled wilderness. Countless outdoor enthusiasts and artists are drawn to area parks including British Columbia's Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park, where they find adventure and inspiration in its many breathtaking vistas—including the sight of Mount Assiniboine rising up above Lake Magog, as depicted on this coin.
A perfect gift for a friend or a family member who enjoys the great outdoors. Order your coin today!
About the Design:
The reverse image by Canadian artist Stéphanie Gauvin features an artistic rendering of Lake Magog, located in Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park. Playing on the light and shadows cast by the early morning sun, the artist's brush strokes capture the landscape's many contrasts, as rendered by finely detailed engraving. In the background, the famous, pyramid-like shape of Mount Assiniboine looms over the lake and its glacier base. Its commanding height is noticeable as it fills the top of the design. Below it, Lake Magog's mirror-like water glistens in the early light, surrounded by the valley and trees. The viewer's eye is drawn to it thanks to the colours, a replica of the natural depiction of the lake onto the coin, which allows for the diffraction of light. This innovative method of adding colour is what gives the lake its brilliant blue hue, while the green trees in the foreground provide added dimension and vibrancy to the image
Mintage : 7500
Composition : 99.99% pure silver
Finish : Proof
Weight (g) : 31.83
Diameter (mm) : 40
Edge : Serrated
Certificate : Serialized
Face Value : 20 dollars
Please visit our website : https://www.goldsilver2u.com/
1. Pices are inclusive of 6% GST (where applicable)
2. We are unable to and will not accommodate to changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped.
3. Item sales are final, non-refundable and return are not accepted. The Company agrees that the quality of the item ordered, paid for, and delivered to the Customer shall be of satisfactory quality pursuant to market standard
4. Delivery time within 7-14 Business Days. Depends on your location.
5. Customer's order and follow-up request will be performed on "Business Day". Any order and request accepted or deemed accepted by both the parties after 6.00pm on an ordinary business day shall be performed on the next ordinary business day
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.