Three "dewdrops" glitter from the beautiful red trillium on this coin.
Its name comes from the Greek word tris which means "thrice," and describes the flower's three petals, three sepals and three leaves.
The petals are a rich, deep red and form one of nature's most distinctive blooms that is breathtaking and unforgettable in its simplicity. Trillium erectum is native to northeastern North America, and was once common throughout the deciduous forests of Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, but overpicking and development have made it increasingly rare.
In spring, each plant produces a single flower, and picking it can be fatal, or hinder the plant's ability to bloom for several years. The red trillium is a slow-growing plant that can live for 30 years, but may take as many as 15 to bloom; this stunning coin delivers a crystal-enhanced flower to enthral admirers for generations to come.
Like every coin in this highly collectible series, this coloured 99.99% pure silver coin is highlighted with three sparkling Swarovski Elements™, representing morning dew drops. Order yours today!
This coin features a bright burgundy red trillium bloom where three ruddy petals sit atop three red-lined green sepals. From the centre of the flower rise six pink stamens and three short stigmas. Viewed from the front and slightly above, the flower is perched on a bowing, delicate green stem above the characteristic whorl of three leaf-like bracts borne by all trilliums. Each petal of the flower is adorned with a sparkling crystal-coloured Swarovski element.
Mintage : 10000
Composition : 99.99% pure silver
Finish : Proof
Weight (g) : 31.39
Diameter (mm) : 38
Edge : Serrated
Certificate : Serialized
Face Value : 20 dollars
Please visit our website : https://www.goldsilver2u.com/
1. Pices are inclusive of 6% GST (where applicable)
2. We are unable to and will not accommodate to changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped.
3. Item sales are final, non-refundable and return are not accepted. The Company agrees that the quality of the item ordered, paid for, and delivered to the Customer shall be of satisfactory quality pursuant to market standard
4. Delivery time within 7-14 Business Days. Depends on your location.
5. Customer's order and follow-up request will be performed on "Business Day". Any order and request accepted or deemed accepted by both the parties after 6.00pm on an ordinary business day shall be performed on the next ordinary business day
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.