Second coin in our series of painted and engraved silver coins celebrating autumn!
Beginning in September, a blanket of orange, yellow, red, and deepest purple unfurls across Canada, beginning in the north and slowly making its way southward. Across the majestic Canadian Rockies, fields and forests of the prairies, maple stands of Ontario and Quebec, and woodlands of the Maritimes, the land takes on a warm golden glow. Those wandering Canada’s forests and trails may be lucky enough to happen upon a hidden treasure: the beauty of a silver waterfall nestled in autumn woods.
Our second coin in the series of autumn and nature scenes! Order your coin today!
The reverse image by Canadian artist Tony Bianco features a striking autumn scene in a Canadian forest. In the foreground, clusters of golden-orange sugar maple leaves frame the right and left sides of the composition. In the background, a fast-rushing tiered waterfall—engraved directly into the silver—cascades down a sloping grey rock face carpeted in green moss and fallen maple leaves. The waterfall leads to an engraved silver brook rushing over a rock-strewn riverbed. At the top of the rock face, the tall tree trunks of a deciduous forest are lent mystical beauty through engraving that evokes the sun’s rays falling through a forest still densely canopied in early autumn. The design uses a combination of colour, the silver coin surface and engraving to create a homogenous and painterly image.
Mintage : 7500
Composition : 99.99% pure silver
Finish : Proof
Weight (g) : 31.39
Diameter (mm) : 38
Edge : Serrated
Certificate : Serialized
Face Value : 20 dollars.
Please visit our website : https://www.goldsilver2u.com/
1. Pices are inclusive of 6% GST (where applicable)
2. We are unable to and will not accommodate to changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped.
3. Item sales are final, non-refundable and return are not accepted. The Company agrees that the quality of the item ordered, paid for, and delivered to the Customer shall be of satisfactory quality pursuant to market standard
4. Delivery time within 7-14 Business Days. Depends on your location.
5. Customer's order and follow-up request will be performed on "Business Day". Any order and request accepted or deemed accepted by both the parties after 6.00pm on an ordinary business day shall be performed on the next ordinary business day
Effective 1st April 2015, all goods and services may be subjected to GST 6% upon checkout.
subscribe and get special promotion updates
MCIL Multimedia Sdn.Bhd.(515740-D)
Copyright ©2016,Mykris Net MSC.
All Rights Reserved.